Nearby Vendors to Consider

Table Arrangements (1)
Artificial (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

Amazing! Everything was exactly as we had planned and discussed. The team is great to work with!

Photo
Profile Picture LUKE, 2/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I found Jenny B Floral after attending an open house at my wedding venue (Summit House Restaurant) and they had draped and decorated the gazebo beautifully. I set up an appointment to meet with a staff member to discuss options of how I wanted my gazebo draped for my ceremony. From the very start, every lady I had interacted with, through email & in person, had been so sweet, attentive and worked within the budget I had in mind. Very reasonably priced and did a gorgeous job for my gazebo. Highly recommend!

Photo of Jenny B Floral Design in Fullerton, CA - Beautiful gazebo decor
Profile Picture Cindy, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenny B and her team did an INCREDIBLE job with all of the flowers for our wedding in July!! Every detail was perfect. The guests were saying they've never seen flowers so beautiful and that smelled so good. Jenny created an arch for our ceremony space with flowers cascading down the left side, and reused the same flowers for our sweetheart table. Everything from the bouquets to the centerpieces was absolutely gorgeous. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers. They truly made our wedding spaces stunning!! Jenny was so wonderful to work with, too. She was accommodating and executed every detail. We HIGHLY recommend Jenny and her team! You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews

Single Flowers
Table Arrangements
7 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Jenny B and her team always go above and beyond when creating your dream wedding! She is a bubbly, honest, and wonderful woman, and everyone on her team is a reflection of her! My personal favorite thing about Jenny B: Watching her team walk around and look at each centerpiece to make sure that is perfect, adjusting each flower for your guests' appreciation.

Jenny B Floral Design is one of the greatest florists I have worked with. Jenny is able to take your wedding vision and completely bring it to life the day of your wedding. They are organized, detailed, and always on time. You can't go wrong with Jenny B Floral Design!

Jenny B! Absolutely! Whenever Jenny B and her team show up for an event, they are a dream come true. They absolutely have their clients' best interests at heart. Their Floral Design is amazing ... classic with a fresh approach to every event. At our last event together, the Mother of the Bride walked in and was AMAZED with Jenny B's work....a common observation! If you hire Jenny B, we are sure that you will be thrilled.

Events