15 Court Street, Waterville, ME 04901 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer's Edibles

My name is Jennifer Winslow and I own Jennifer’s Edibles. I started this company in 2004 as a dessert business and supplied local restaurants with desserts. Since then I have grown the business into a wedding cake business while still supplying my local customers with dessert. Wedding cakes are my true love because it allows me to create something unique for the bride and groom. I invite the couple into my home where we sit, eat cake and discuss what the couple is looking for in a wedding cake. My business is not limited to wedding cakes. I do several different types of cakes and desserts for occasions such as baby showers, wedding showers, birthdays and anniversaries.

Cakes006
DSC 7067
Cakes009

5 Reviews for Jennifer's Edibles

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2009

We order virtually all of our cakes/pies/desserts from Jennifer--her product is outstanding. All the flavor you could ever want & they always look great, too.

Sent on 11/27/2009

Lana · Married on 08/08/2008

Jennifer was a delight to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 08/11/2008

Jessica · Married on 08/02/2008

Jennifer was utterly fantastic to work with. We were so impressed when Jen invited us over to her house, made us two different cakes, and let us take home the remaining cake. Each mini cake was decorated in a different way to help us decide what we liked best. Jen was very professional, helped us think through the design, and was flexible about letting me add my own flower decorations. She made us 3 different flavors and delivered the cakes on time on the big day. Many of our wedding guests commented on how good the cake tasted, and we loved it as well. We would go with her again in an instant.

Sent on 08/31/2008