Forest Park and Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Wolfe Photography

Hi! I am Jennifer and I want to work with you! I love shooting documentary style weddings and events. People make me happy and I love making them happy. My job is to photograph your wedding in a unique and fun way so that you can refer back to them with a smile on your face for years to come! I believe in the power of the print and want to give you that magic. It takes years to become great at photography and gaining a perspective. I have worked hard for 18+ years at my craft and I want you to have lovely images from your most important day.

1bfd0285bdfee2e2 1234919033234 528
1bfd0285bdfee2e2 1234919033234 528
DSCF0132

8 Reviews for Jennifer Wolfe Photography

Gina · Married on 07/09/2010

The pictures turned out beautifully and we had a wonderful day!

Sent on 08/10/2010

teryn · Married on 10/25/2008

I knew after our first phone conversation that Jennifer was the one for us. I'd already liked the stuff she had online, and once we chatted, it was clear that she was funny and sweet. Hey, there will be a lot of photographers' work that you like, so I think that making sure your personalities click is important. After all, that person's going to be there for the private moments of your big (and let's face it, stressful) day. We LOVE our photos -- Jen has a great eye and took the time to scope out the perfect picture spots at our venue. (She was there way before we were that day.) We also LOVE our album, and all our friends and family have just raved about it. We opted to pay a little extra to have Jen there with us all day, and it was worth it for the little things, like her getting there early and finding the perfect spots for our pictures. I'm not the money person in our family, so I'm not sure about comparing prices, but from what I recall, Jennifer's right in line with other photographers we looked at -- and was way more personable.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Vanessa · Married on 06/14/2008

Jennifer Wolfe's work has a perfect blend of talent and personality.

Sent on 02/23/2011

Jennifer Wolfe Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Prints

• Kramford Videography
    Kramford Videography Wedding Videographers

I love working with Jennifer! She is so much fun the day of, always smiling, upbeat and a real pro. Her photos are amazing too as I have seen many. She gets all the shots the Bride & Groom want without taking all their time during the wedding day. I always look forward to working with her! Patrick Kramford

• Elegant Makeup by Teresa
    Elegant Makeup by Teresa Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jennifer is fabulous!! Jennifer is a PRO with a terrific eye for catching those special moments . Her photography is unmatched around Chicago. I highly recommend Jennifer for all your photographic needs.

• Forest Park and Chicago Chicago, 60612 See on map