Villa Park, IL 60181 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Sutton Events

A passion for helping couples navigate an exciting and often overwhelming time with straight forward and budget conscious advice. We are available to assist with general direction, day of coordination, ceremony set up, reception set up and much more! Also see our website for a link to our $5 Paparazzi Accessories!

Follow Jennifer Sutton Events on

dsc0151
7ba8ad53f17b685c 1443239663530 dsc0026

4 Reviews for Jennifer Sutton Events

Jamie · Married on 10/22/2016

Jennifer was wonderful to work with throughout the wedding planning. While she was hired to be my day of coordinator, she did far more throughout the process than I expected from a day of coordinator. She provided some vendor recommendations as well as helped with making sure we thought through all the details as we went over the timeline for the weekend. It was great to know she was working with us and that I had someone I could trust to execute all the little things we incorporated into our day. I would recommend Jennifer to anyone looking to let go of the details the week of the wedding and having someone else run with them. She did a fantastic job!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Jennifer Sutton Events's reply:

Thank you Jamie! You and Chris were amazing to work with! The amount of time, thought and organization you both put into your wedding was evident in every detail - I loved it!

Caroline · Married on 08/05/2016

Jennifer was just simply amazing. We hired her for our day-of coordinator and that was definitely the best decision we ever made. She was very organized, professional, thorough and had a very calm demeanor that made the week of stress free. My family couldn't stop raving about how much they loved her and my sister, who is getting married next year, hired her for her wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Jennifer Sutton Events's reply:

Thank you Caroline! I loved working with you and can't wait to see everyone again next year!

Hong · Married on 07/16/2016

Jennifer was exactly what we were looking for and you cannot beat the price! She setup for our ceremony and reception. She was willing to meet up several times to test thd decor at the site and even went to rehearsal and leaded everyone in the right direction on what they should do. She took lots of notes and came ready. She has great ideas and saved us some of the times when we forgot something. She also, came with useful tools to use just im case we needed them. She even guided me through an emotional breakdown i had at rehearsals. Everything turned our gorgeous and just what i wanted! Thank you so much! -Hong & Mike <3

Sent on 07/17/2016

Jennifer Sutton Events's reply:

Thank you again Hong! I'm still in love with the ceremony decor you came up with!

Jennifer Sutton Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3