4029 Westerly Place Suite 113, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Renee Weddings & Events

Jennifer Renee' Weddings & Events are here to get you organized. For the busy bride on the go who needs a full time coordinator to the bride with the big binder organized to the "T" but just wants to lose the binder on her big day we can accommodate every need!

Jennifer Renee' Weddings and Events began with a passion and today now thrives on the knowledge and relationships built between Jennifer and fellow vendors and establishments throughout the years. Her experience in the industry began early in her college years where she worked at a high end bridal salon in Redondo Beach as a bridal consultant, to becoming one of the top wedding coordinator's aboard the historical Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA.

After graduating from Cal State Fullerton with a major in communications, Jennifer decided to pursue her passion in event design. She began coordinating fashion shows for top companies and corporations while also interning with celebrity wedding planner Mary Dann, one of the top wedding planners in Los Angeles. She obtained her credentials to become a professional bridal consultant as well as a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants in 2006 and opened the doors to Jennifer Renee Weddings & Events.

Jennifer has worked side by side with some of the top coordinators, vendors and locations in Los Angeles and throughout Orange County to create intimate as well as extravagant affairs. She prides herself and is known for being quick witted, detail orientated and giving her couples the ease of knowing that their day that they have waited for will be just as beautiful and memorable as they dreamt and imagined it to be.

A few fun facts about Jennifer:

Favorite Color: Eggplant

Favorite Vegetable: Brussel Sprouts

Favorite Movie Series: Harry Potter

Favorite Starbucks Drink: Passion/Lemonade Ice tea...Shaken not stirred!

Favorite Quote: "Be special; be anything but mediocre" - Anita Roddick

Where were you born: Okinawa, Japan (Air Force Family!)

Favorite Recipe to make: Homemade Mushroom Lasagna!

Favorite moment at a wedding: The first look on the grooms face when he sees his future wife to be....I'm a huge sap I choke up EVERYTIME!!

Cheers!!

f2e9179dfd63fcc7 1299006693546 AshleyNick681
artgalleryxmas24

8 Reviews for Jennifer Renee Weddings & Events

Michelle · Married on 07/26/2014

Jennifer is AMAZING, the best!! I had the pleasure of planning my wedding with Jennifer for a full year--From the very beginning Jennifer made the planning process fun, enjoyable, and stress-free. Not only was she organized and on top of each detail, but beyond that she was also our cheerleader and kind, supportive friend throughout the entire wedding planning process which we are most thankful for. I also just felt like she "got me" and all of her ideas and proposals completely matched the vision I was unable to put into words. Since I was planning from afar, she coordinated all of our vendor visits and planning sessions in groups of time which made it so much easier on us, plus she was a budgeting extraordinaire (which my husband greatly appreciated!) On our wedding day, I was able to completely relax and just sit back and enjoy the day, knowing that Jennifer and team had it all covered. And everything came together so beautifully! She is so very talented and I am going to miss working with her! I would recommend her 1000% (yes I meant to say 1,000) to anyone looking for the best event coordinator in the so-cal area.

Sent on 08/21/2014
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 10/20/2012

Simply put- Jennifer is a force of nature! An unrelenting class 5 hurricane of event coordinating perfection!

When my fiancé and I got engaged last year, a wedding coordinator was not something we budgeted for. I’m pretty organized myself, so I assumed I could do it all by my lonesome and BOY, am I glad I didn’t have to. You have no idea how many details go into a wedding until you try and plan one, not to mention the tons of tiny pitfalls and miniature disasters waiting to happen the second you slip that engagement ring on your finger. There is no one better suited to help you navigate that treacherous terrain than Jennifer Renee!

Jennifer kept us on track, kept us on budget, and kept us focused on what was most important throughout the entire process. She was incredibly helpful, recommending vendors, & making suggestions, all the while keeping our desires at the forefront of her mind. She is organized, motivating, and super helpful. From our countless emails to our face to face meetings, she was there for us every step of the way, and ensured that all our bases were covered, even bases we had no idea we were supposed to cover! She’s that good!

The day of the wedding, I got to do what I never thought possible- RELAX. While I hung out in our bridal suite sipping champagne with my lovelies, she was there busting her butt with her fabulous team from the early morning hours of our wedding day until the not so early hours of our wedding night. She personally drove us from our wedding venue to our honeymoon suite, in between pulling off a wedding, reception, and all the setup and tear down. Incredible!

After it was all over, I found myself having Jennifer withdrawals- as I overhead my joyful father ask her at our wedding "Are you available to plan my life?" And honestly, if she ever decides to foray into that arena, I'll be first in line for her services!

Thank you Jennifer for making our day so perfect! We <3 you!

Sent on 11/14/2012

John · Married on 09/06/2012

Jennifer and her team is a joy to work with. Our business relationship has spanned over a course of over 3-years and continues to grow.

I can attest, as a vendor, that every project is handled expeditiously and with such professionalism. She takes pride in her work and certainly takes care of her clients. It’s evidence, with repeat business, of how well she executes.

Don’t take my word for it as I believe it’s always prudent for new clients to do their due diligence. Soon enough, they’ll quickly learn she is a class act with her craft.

I always look forward to the prospects in working with her. A definite thumbs up!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Jennifer Renee Weddings & Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly

• Suzanne M. Smith Designs Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure to work with Jennifer Renee on events and weddings, she and her team are detailed, with that 5 star personal service that can make your wedding day a delight! Organized and creative!!

• Fabulously Unique Designs Wedding Invitations

JR Wedding Planning is a great company to work with. Pleasant, reliable and pays extra attention to details so you don't have to. I have referred many brides to this company and all were incredibly happy with their overall experience. Strongly recommend.

• 4029 Westerly Place, Suite 113 Newport Beach, 92660 See on map
    Location of (Jennifer Renee Weddings & Events)