Temecula, California, Temecula, CA 92592 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Patterson Artistry

Jennifer Patterson Artistry provides professional wedding makeup services to her clients in Mechanicsville, Maryland. Her entire goal is to ensure her clients have a seamless experience, achieving their dream beauty look for their occasion. Jennifer especially loves to work with brides and wedding parties, as her on-location services are perfectly suited to offer convenience during such a busy day.

When booking Jennifer Patterson Artistry, clients may schedule a consultation to discuss their beauty needs. With her on-site services, Jennifer can travel directly to her clients for their day-of booking or makeup trial run. In addition to working with individuals, she can also work with groups of up to 10. Her services offer clients the ability to choose:

• Contour makeup

Jennifer Patterson Artistry 1
Jennifer Patterson Artistry 2

Stacey · Married on 10/20/2018

Happy Bride

Jennifer was amazing. She did a wonderful job with my makeup and my bridesmaids. I truly felt flawless on my special day and being an older bride that was huge. My matron of honor was going to do her own makeup but after seeing Jennifer’s work she asked her to do her makeup. It was a perfect day.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jenn · Married on 10/09/2018

Jen is amazing. She showed up right on time to my appointment. Very professional. I felt like she really listened to my needs and I loved the result! I will definitely book again.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Sam · Married on 12/31/2017

I own a restaurant in Baltimore, MD. I called Jennifer after being booked to appear on CBS local channel for a food segment. Jen came up to Baltimore at 5am to get me “camera ready”. I felt like a million bucks. They say confidence comes from within but I tell ya what... After having her doll me up, I felt like I could do anything. Going on air was a breeze after that. Her make up artistry and hair assistance were instrumental in making my live appearance painless. I felt great and looked even better! I would highly recommend her to anyone. She was fast, efficient, funny and full of talent. She made me feel at ease with a “full face” even though I don’t normally wear make up. It was so light and looked so good, I knew she knew her stuff!

Sent on 10/10/2018