Jennifer Patterson Artistry

Temecula, CA View map

Jennifer Patterson Artistry provides professional wedding makeup services to her clients in Mechanicsville, Maryland. Her entire goal is to ensure her clients have a seamless experience, achieving their dream beauty look for their occasion. Jennifer especially loves to work with brides and wedding parties, as her on-location services are perfectly suited to offer convenience during such a busy day.

When booking Jennifer Patterson Artistry, clients may schedule a consultation to discuss their beauty needs. With her on-site services, Jennifer can travel directly to her clients for their day-of booking or makeup trial run. In addition to working with individuals, she can also work with groups of up to 10. Her services offer clients the ability to choose:

• Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Brielle C. Married on 07/05/2020

Not enough words to express how awesome!

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. I met her by some twist of fate while shopping in the mall. I already had a make-up artist who ended up backing out less than 2 months before my wedding. I called Jen and she made things happen. When she came for my in-home consultation, I was sick and didn't want to cancel. She was patient with me and still executed flawlessly incorporating my preferences. On my wedding day May 16,2019, she was early and did an amazing job on my make-up matching the royal blue eyeshadow perfectly to my wedding colors just as we discussed. My make-up super natural, lasted the entire day no touch ups needed, I didn't want to take the make-up off, and endless compliments up until today. She's professional yet down to earth and my entire experience with her was unforgettable and I was devastated when she left Maryland to go to California. I would be remiss if I didn't show her love even almost a year later. Thank you so much, Jen!!
    -Brielle
    Stacey Married on 10/20/2018

Happy Bride

Jennifer was amazing. She did a wonderful job with my makeup and my bridesmaids. I truly felt flawless on my special day and being an older bride that was huge. My matron of honor was going to do her own makeup but after seeing Jennifer’s work she asked her to do her makeup. It was a perfect day.
    Jenn Married on 10/09/2018
    Jen is amazing. She showed up right on time to my appointment. Very professional. I felt like she really listened to my needs and I loved the result! I will definitely book again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Temecula, California Temecula, CA, 92592
Location of (Jennifer Patterson Artistry)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding