Knoxville, TN 37922 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Laraia Designs

JENNIFER LARAIA DESIGNS…

is a full-service production, planning and design studio that creates thoughtful, one-of-a kind experiences.

We believe that great design is an autobiography. And your wedding day should be a collection of details that tell a story about who you are and what you love.

Jennifer’s background in corporate event planning, sales and management is complimented by her creativity and interior design education. This gives her a unique approach that is visible in every project.

ABOUT ME…

I love what I do and seeing a client realize their dreams truly nourishes my soul!

I believe there is a definite connection between our surroundings and our mood, so my business was born out of the desire to create environments with a positive emotional impact. Environments that provide a beautiful backdrop for life’s joyful moments…like the moment right before you walk down the aisle, the moment you settle in your favorite chair after a long day at work, the moment you are escorted into your reception and it takes your breath away.

To begin planning your dream wedding, please contact us at jklaraia@gmail.com.

Follow Jennifer Laraia Designs on

jenniferlaraia5 cop
1hwjuwhdn3x5qjckrx1sboh33oopk3z tolh fh

1 Reviews for Jennifer Laraia Designs

Debbie · Married on 09/27/2014

When I began planning my daughter's wedding, I knew it was going to be stormy because our tastes are so disparate. Realizing there would be no way to merge our viewpoints, I began looking around for a wedding planner, and was fortunate enough to learn of Jenn. Smartest decision I made. She is a designer, with an infallible eye for beauty, balance and grace. She was available 24-7, by email, phone, and even for impromptu meetings if need be. Even though I'm sure we tested her patience at times, she was unfailingly gracious, warm, and supportive. She is meticulous in planning, keeping us on task and making sure deadlines were met. An incredible, dear woman. When I look back, I cannot imagine pulling off the wedding without her. Cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 10/20/2014