110 MAIN ST W, Menomonie, WI 54751 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $3,009
  • Real Weddings 2

Other couples have also viewed

• Hive & Hollow
barnonstoneyhillstyledshoot 202 51 736149 1573541532

2 Reviews for Jennifer Joyce Design

Jaime C. · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely wonderful

She made my dreams come true. I cannot recommend her enough as everything was a fairytale. I had a lot of floral as a part of our wedding, but she made it all perfect.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

I'm so excited to be the first review for this lovely lady! She was such a wonderful addition to our "Team Awesome" and did an absolutely BEAUTIFUL job with our flowers!!

I kind of decided "last minute" that we needed a florist; I really wanted a brooch bouquet and I had been collecting special brooches for years. I watched lots of tutorials and was convinced that I could do it myself. My life got a little crazy a few months before the wedding and there was absolutely no way that I would have been able to make brooch bouquets for 7 bridesmaids, boutonnieres for 7 guys, and corsages/boutonnieres for family and others in the wedding party. Not only that, but I had no idea what I was doing and had zero inspiration. Jennifer saved our day; we met for a consultation and ended up talking for hours. She helped me pull ideas out of my head, get them organized, and she proposed amazing ideas of her own. It completely came together and it was amazing!

The day of the wedding came and I was dying to see what she had created. She unveiled the bouquets and boutonnieres and it took everything I had not to break down and cry - they were so beautiful and were so much better than I had imagined. Everything was so individualized to each person and put together in such a creative way. Don't even get me started on my bouquet; it was WAY beyond my expectation. It's a work of art - and a new family heirloom!

She also decorated the window boxes for the ceremony doors that my dad custom built for the wedding lawn at our venue. I thought the doors were lovely before - they were breathtaking after she was finished.

Honestly, hiring Jennifer was the best decision we could have made for our wedding - she made our day even more special and unique. Our guests were completely blown away by everything she had created! Not only did we have a fantastic florist, but we gained an amazing friend! Thank you for everything, Jennifer! You're the best!

Sent on 11/01/2015

2 Real Weddings

• 110 MAIN ST W Menomonie, WI, 54751 See on map
    Location of (Jennifer Joyce Design)