6 Iver Ave, East Haven, CT 06512 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 70

About Jennifer Higham Photography

I love what I do! That's the best way to describe myself and how I run my business. Whether it is a wedding or a family portrait shoot, I love it. Posing in a studio is just not my style, I love getting out on location and letting my clients be who they are. When people are in a setting that they enjoy or it has a special meaning there is a whole different feel to the shoot.

Wedding are one of the biggest days in a couples life.I try to stay behind the scenes and get the shots that they are not expecting. Having images of a couple being themselves on their wedding day. It is an honor for me to be able to capture them becoming man and wife. My team and I are easy going but also know how to capture the day stress free

I always offer an engagement session as a complimentary shoot with all my package for 6 hours and up. The reason for this is that I get to know the couple in front of the camera prior to the wedding. The couple also gets to know me better as a photographer so the day of the wedding they are comfortable with me.

Follow Jennifer Higham Photography on

Jennifer Higham Photography 7
  • Jack

Jack Barron · Married on 04/07/2019

Flexible and creative

Jennifer was incredibly easy to work with and get ahold of. We didn’t have a traditional venue but she was obviously familiar with the area and developed visions for some surprisingly creative shots. The turn around for getting the photos into my hands was so much faster that I anticipated and was blown away. Jennifer higham will be the photographer I recommend to everyone I can.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you so much John. You and Kirsten make a gorgeous couple and I wish you all the happiness in the world!!

Jenifer Hine · Married on 12/15/2018

The ideal experience

I chose Jennifer to photograph my wedding because not only are her photos gorgeous, but she offered a flexible package that suited my oddball wedding. My husband and I were married in our home on a Friday evening, and we booked Jennifer to take posed photographs of us and our family at our lunch reception the next day. Jennifer was prompt to show up, incredibly personable and patient with our distracted family members, and took tons of photos of us in a short window of time. I would highly recommend Jennifer Higham for your photography needs, wedding or otherwise, and have reocmmended her to my own personal friends seeking a high quality, flexible photographer.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jen!! I loved your wedding luncheon. It was different and fun for photos! The brewery added that bonus backdrop! I absolutely loved working with both of you! You are a beautiful couple and I wish you all the happiest and love!

Laura · Married on 11/30/2018

Wonderful Photographers

My husband and I used Jennifer Higham Photography for our wedding this past November and we couldn't be happier with the result. Jenn is a wonderful photographer and is great at making you feel comfortable in a sometimes awkward moment (weddings, am I right? lol!). Jenn and her team were great at listening to what we wanted and made sure to stick to it. When we didn't know what we wanted she was right there to make some suggestions and take the lead. We would definitely work with Jenn again as we are so happy to have worked with her!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Laura!! We had a blast at the wedding. You are both so much fun and your happiness was always present. I wish you both love and happiness!!!

Jennifer Higham Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,853.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

• SHO Productions
    SHO Productions Wedding DJs

Jennifer was awesome to work with! In addition to doing some really professional photographic work, she is also very personable and easy to work with. She strives to capture the key moments of a wedding in a unique and creative way, and always exceeds client expectations. I would totally recommend her for your wedding or private event. You'll be very happy you did...!!

• DJC Productions Entertainment
    DJC Productions Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jennifer is a wonderful photographer and I would recommend her to any Bride and Groom. I worked with Jennifer during a Wedding at Bill Millers Castle. She is very friendly and easy to work with!

• DJC Productions Entertainment
    DJC Productions Entertainment Wedding DJs

We worked with Jennifer at a Wedding and would highly endorse her as a Wedding Professional to any client! She takes some great photo's and will surely proove to be a great photographer! In fact our profile picture is from Jennifer!

• 6 Iver Ave East Haven, 06512 See on map