6 Iver Ave, East Haven, CT 06512 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 70

About Jennifer Higham Photography

I love what I do! That's the best way to describe myself and how I run my business. Whether it is a wedding or a family portrait shoot, I love it. Posing in a studio is just not my style, I love getting out on location and letting my clients be who they are. When people are in a setting that they enjoy or it has a special meaning there is a whole different feel to the shoot.

Wedding are one of the biggest days in a couples life.I try to stay behind the scenes and get the shots that they are not expecting. Having images of a couple being themselves on their wedding day. It is an honor for me to be able to capture them becoming man and wife. My team and I are easy going but also know how to capture the day stress free

I always offer an engagement session as a complimentary shoot with all my package for 6 hours and up. The reason for this is that I get to know the couple in front of the camera prior to the wedding. The couple also gets to know me better as a photographer so the day of the wedding they are comfortable with me.

Follow Jennifer Higham Photography on

Jennifer Higham Photography 7
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing!

From the very beginning, Jen was quick to respond to any and every question and request we had. Our first meeting together was informative and we just clicked with her. After meeting with her and discussing the details we decided she was the one we wanted to capture our special day. When we went for our engagement session (the hottest day of the summer mind you) she was knowledgeable about poses and places to capture beautiful photos. Receiving that email saying our engagement photos were ready was SO excited and we were beyond thrilled. We knew she was going to do great on our wedding day. We kept in close contact all the way up to the wedding date and i enjoyed having no stress about that as weddings are stressful enough. On the day of our wedding, both Jen and Rick were present but in the shadows. They caught our attention when needed but other than that, I hardly noticed they were there. Viewing our wedding photos was the most exciting part. And let me tell you, we were BLOWN AWAY!! Anyone that we show thinks they are amazing and says “good luck, I don’t know how you will choose which ones to print!” And we feel the same way. I would HIGHLY recommend Jen for any kind of photography needs and I will contact her in the future for any of our needs!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Jennifer Higham Photography 12
    Jennifer Higham Photography 13
    Jennifer Higham Photography 14

Kayla,
    Thank you so much!!! Your wedding was amazing and both Rick and I had a blast! Thank you so much for having us capture your day. I truly mean when I say I love my clients. From the consult, to the literally steamy engagement session, the dead heat of summer, to your amazing wedding, I felt like we have known each other for years!! It was a great match! Thank you so much for your kind words. Stay in touch!!
    Love and Happiness
    Jenn
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 08/04/2018

We had a lot of fun with Jennifer and are so grateful for her help in memorializing our wedding day! She made us feel quite comfortable (taking pictures can be weird!), and also did a great job coordinating. I'm really glad we found Jennifer. Thanks!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was beautiful and I loved working with you both. Much love and happiness to you!!!

Marc · Married on 02/10/2018

Top notch beautiful pictures great photographer very personable would recommend over and over again

Sent on 03/05/2018

Jennifer Higham Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Marc. What an amazing wedding. Thank you so much for thinking of me to capture these forever memories.

Jennifer Higham Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,853.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

• SHO Productions
    SHO Productions Wedding DJs

Jennifer was awesome to work with! In addition to doing some really professional photographic work, she is also very personable and easy to work with. She strives to capture the key moments of a wedding in a unique and creative way, and always exceeds client expectations. I would totally recommend her for your wedding or private event. You'll be very happy you did...!!

• DJC Productions Entertainment
    DJC Productions Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jennifer is a wonderful photographer and I would recommend her to any Bride and Groom. I worked with Jennifer during a Wedding at Bill Millers Castle. She is very friendly and easy to work with!

• DJC Productions Entertainment
    DJC Productions Entertainment Wedding DJs

We worked with Jennifer at a Wedding and would highly endorse her as a Wedding Professional to any client! She takes some great photo's and will surely proove to be a great photographer! In fact our profile picture is from Jennifer!

• 6 Iver Ave East Haven, CT 06512 See on map