Jennifer Crowe Photography

Saint Charles, MO View map

We are St. Louis & Florida panhandle wedding photographers specializing in photojournlistic weddings and lifestyle portraiture. We provide a modern, unique style of photography & we are also able to provide a more traditional style as well.

We offer engagement sessions, bridal sessions, full wedding day coverage,albums, and online proofing and ordering. We create each wedding package custom to suit your needs. Each package includes a complimentary engagement session.

Located in St. Charles,Mo we service the entire St. Louis metropolitan area & Worldwide.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
  • User1800353 2+ years ago
    We are very happy with our engagement and wedding photos! Jenn was very nice and professional, stayed until the end and captured everything we asked. Definitely recommend!
    Joni Married on 09/28/2013
    Cobblestone Road Photography is amazing. Jennifer is a beautiful person inside and out and an amazing photographer. She is extremely easy to work with, she knows what shots to go for and she will eagerly take ideas from the client.

I dislike posed photos and prefer to have moments which capture emotion and had yet to find a photographer with the ability to do that until I met Jennifer. Her ability to elicit emotion in her photographs is outstanding and my photos turned out beautifully. I look at them and can remember exactly what I was feeling at the moment they were taken. I will never use anyone else.
    Christine Married on 06/15/2013
    Jennifer and Leah were absolutely AMAZING!!! They sweated it out with us the entire day and even stuck around for the down pour at night!!! What a great team these two are!! Jennifer was so great from the moment I met her for a meeting! I have seen a few pictures so far from my wedding and I am SO excited to see the rest I know they will be stunning!!!!!

Moondance Photography Moondance Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Jennifer of Cobblestone Photography!! Her photos speak for themselves!!

Saint Charles, 63301
Location of (Jennifer Crowe Photography)

Jennifer Crowe Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Jennifer Crowe Photography offer?

Jennifer Crowe Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jennifer Crowe Photography offer?

Jennifer Crowe Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Jennifer Crowe Photography offer for wedding events?

Jennifer Crowe Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Jennifer Crowe Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jennifer Crowe Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in value, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding