Jennifer Campos Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jennifer Campos Photography

YOUR LOVE. YOUR STORY. MY PASSION

Creative documentary photographer uniquely capturing fun-loving couples on

Long Island and Northern California.

Photography is my passion, making it only natural for me to fill my days with creating memories. I love what I do and it shines through in my work.  It is fun, you will have fun, and together, we will capture memories you will not want to ever forget.

I work hard to please my clients on their special day. I strive to ensure that the emotions and precious moments are captured and preserved in professional and personal manor. Every couple, experience and wedding is unique. It is my job to ensure that this unique beauty is caught on camera.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Canvas (1)

Jennifer and Anthony and the rest of their team were absolutely phenomenal!!! We got married the day after the blizzard at the Bourne Mansion and they did everything they could do to get the most beautiful pictures for us. We had a HUGE wedding party of what I’d call a rowdy group of 10 groomsmen and 11 bridesmaids, Jen and Anthony had no problem getting all of our photos done as beautifully, efficiently and effectively as possible. We couldn’t have asked for better and would recommend Jen and her team to everyone getting married!!! See below for a sneak peek of some of our photos!!!

Profile Picture Natalia, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Since the day we contacted Jennifer, she was extremely professional, kind and knowledgable. She created a perfect timeline and answered all questions promptly. The day of our wedding, Jennifer, Anthony and staff (our videographer and assistant) exceeded all our expectations. They were highly prepared, traveled to and from hotel and venue with ease, gave direction when needed (24+ bridal party, 5 flower girls, and large immediate families) and were simply a pleasure to work with throughout the day. They photographed every wedding detail beautifully and captured some unforgettable moments. We are simply blown away with the outcome of our wedding photographs and would/currently are recommending them to all our friends and family. Jennifer and Anthony are amazing at what they do!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer and her team were absolutely phenomenal! The only reason why I wouldn't give her 5 stars is if I could give her more! My husband and I could not thank her enough. Everything from our engagement shoot to our prep to the cake cutting was perfectly documented and completely depicted the personalities of us and our bridal party! Jen and her team have an eye for art that one can only dream about. Not only did our pictures come out absolutely breathtaking, but Jen and her team were so accommodating, professional, helpful and the hardest working photographers I have ever seen at a wedding - ever. She has such a creative eye and had us taking shots that I never could have thought of. If I could scream from the rooftops to have Jen photograph your special day, I would - I cannot say it enough. I highly recommend Jennifer Campos Photography! You will not be let down, I promise!

Profile Picture Annamarie, 9/8/17, 1 Review