Jennifer Campos Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jennifer Campos Photography

YOUR LOVE. YOUR STORY. MY PASSION

Creative documentary photographer uniquely capturing fun-loving couples on

Long Island and Northern California.

Photography is my passion, making it only natural for me to fill my days with creating memories. I love what I do and it shines through in my work.  It is fun, you will have fun, and together, we will capture memories you will not want to ever forget.

I work hard to please my clients on their special day. I strive to ensure that the emotions and precious moments are captured and preserved in professional and personal manor. Every couple, experience and wedding is unique. It is my job to ensure that this unique beauty is caught on camera.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Canvas (1)

We had the pleasure of working with Anthony for our engagement and wedding photos and we could not have asked for a better photographer. He was prompt, detail oriented, and had a very positive energy. More importantly he made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. He gave just enough directions for our poses and was very efficient taking the photos we wanted in a very limited time.

On the day of our wedding he was not phased at all with the typical wedding craziness and was professional throughout the night. His calm demeanor even helped us feel more relaxed. Although my husband and I were pretty exhausted throughout the night (it’s true what they say, it’s hard to stay hydrated on your wedding day) Anthony was very energized and enthusiastic about taking us to various locations of the venue for the best pictures and he went above and beyond what we expected. He even offered to take photos for us outside in 6 degree weather, which thankfully we didn’t put ourselves or him through, but it showed how committed he was with his profession.

Jennifer had both our engagement and wedding photos ready and shipped to us in a timely manner and as expected the photos turned out fantastic. We were super excited to show everyone how the photos turned out!

We just want to thank Anthony and Jennifer for capturing these precious memories for us!

Profile Picture Grace, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files

Jennifer and Anthony and the rest of their team were absolutely phenomenal!!! We got married the day after the blizzard at the Bourne Mansion and they did everything they could do to get the most beautiful pictures for us. We had a HUGE wedding party of what I’d call a rowdy group of 10 groomsmen and 11 bridesmaids, Jen and Anthony had no problem getting all of our photos done as beautifully, efficiently and effectively as possible. We couldn’t have asked for better and would recommend Jen and her team to everyone getting married!!! See below for a sneak peek of some of our photos!!!

Profile Picture Natalia, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Since the day we contacted Jennifer, she was extremely professional, kind and knowledgable. She created a perfect timeline and answered all questions promptly. The day of our wedding, Jennifer, Anthony and staff (our videographer and assistant) exceeded all our expectations. They were highly prepared, traveled to and from hotel and venue with ease, gave direction when needed (24+ bridal party, 5 flower girls, and large immediate families) and were simply a pleasure to work with throughout the day. They photographed every wedding detail beautifully and captured some unforgettable moments. We are simply blown away with the outcome of our wedding photographs and would/currently are recommending them to all our friends and family. Jennifer and Anthony are amazing at what they do!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/30/17, 1 Review