Jennifer Campos Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jennifer Campos Photography

YOUR LOVE. YOUR STORY. MY PASSION

Creative documentary photographer uniquely capturing fun-loving couples on

Long Island and Northern California.

Photography is my passion, making it only natural for me to fill my days with creating memories. I love what I do and it shines through in my work.  It is fun, you will have fun, and together, we will capture memories you will not want to ever forget.

I work hard to please my clients on their special day. I strive to ensure that the emotions and precious moments are captured and preserved in professional and personal manor. Every couple, experience and wedding is unique. It is my job to ensure that this unique beauty is caught on camera.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Canvas (1)

I couldn’t be more ecstatic & thankful than I am right now for Jen, Anthony & Dave. They were so professional with us, our family & guests capturing moments that we will forever hold close & near to our hearts. It’s one thing to have to worry about “perfection” on your wedding day & not worrying about your photographer is the best feeling hands down.

From our engagement pictures to our wedding day pictures they were all breath taking. Jen’s got some kind of talent & her team reflects her passion. We could not be more thankful.

Photo of Jennifer Campos Photography in Lindenhurst, NY
Profile Picture Salemah, 7/22/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We just got married this past weekend and Jennifer and her team were absolutely incredible! Her relaxed personality made us calm and at ease. She is incredibly talented and easy to work with, super responsive and the absolute best at what she does! We would highly recommend Jennifer to capture the most important day of your lives and feel confident it will be perfect.

Profile Picture Erika, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had the pleasure of working with Anthony for our engagement and wedding photos and we could not have asked for a better photographer. He was prompt, detail oriented, and had a very positive energy. More importantly he made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. He gave just enough directions for our poses and was very efficient taking the photos we wanted in a very limited time.

On the day of our wedding he was not phased at all with the typical wedding craziness and was professional throughout the night. His calm demeanor even helped us feel more relaxed. Although my husband and I were pretty exhausted throughout the night (it’s true what they say, it’s hard to stay hydrated on your wedding day) Anthony was very energized and enthusiastic about taking us to various locations of the venue for the best pictures and he went above and beyond what we expected. He even offered to take photos for us outside in 6 degree weather, which thankfully we didn’t put ourselves or him through, but it showed how committed he was with his profession.

Jennifer had both our engagement and wedding photos ready and shipped to us in a timely manner and as expected the photos turned out fantastic. We were super excited to show everyone how the photos turned out!

We just want to thank Anthony and Jennifer for capturing these precious memories for us!

Profile Picture Grace, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files

Jennifer Campos Photography Pricing