Lindenhurst, NY 11757 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Campos Photography

Creative documentary photographer uniquely capturing fun-loving couples on

Long Island, New York and El Paso Texas.

Photography is my passion, making it only natural for me to fill my days with creating memories. I love what I do and it shines through in my work. It is fun, you will have fun, and together, we will capture memories you will not want to ever forget.

I work hard to please my clients on their special day. I strive to ensure that the emotions and precious moments are captured and preserved in professional and personal manor. Every couple, experience and wedding is unique. It is my job to ensure that this unique beauty is caught on camera.

Follow Jennifer Campos Photography on

Jennifer Campos Photography 4
Jennifer Campos Photography 5
  • Alexis

Alexis Rodriquez · Married on 01/01/2019

Talented, Professional, Easy to work with and Funny!

Jennifer Campos was the easiest decision we made when planning our wedding. Her professionalism is unmatched! She put us at ease immediately with her experience, flexibility an overall charisma and we really valued her input. She effortlessly walked us through everything and set up an timeline for us so we could see the big picture and how best to wrangle the family for photos so that we could enjoy our day. We had no idea what we wanted/what we were doing so we asked her to do what she does best and she did NOT Disappoint. She got so many amazing photos of everyone at the wedding including shooting some of the most beautiful images of my new husband and I. She knew exactly what to do to make us two goofballs who don't know how to smile - look our best. We felt like we had been friends with her forever and she had a knack for getting us at our best with a joke here and there. Her utilization of light and the nuances of the venue (We had peacocks and turkeys show up for our bridal shoot!) made for amazing photos. besides being incredibly easy to work with, we loved witnessing her passion for photography.. I would recommend her a million times!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Jennifer Campos Photography 6

Salemah · Married on 07/22/2018

I couldn’t be more ecstatic & thankful than I am right now for Jen, Anthony & Dave. They were so professional with us, our family & guests capturing moments that we will forever hold close & near to our hearts. It’s one thing to have to worry about “perfection” on your wedding day & not worrying about your photographer is the best feeling hands down.

From our engagement pictures to our wedding day pictures they were all breath taking. Jen’s got some kind of talent & her team reflects her passion. We could not be more thankful.

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Jennifer Campos Photography 7

Erika · Married on 06/01/2018

We just got married this past weekend and Jennifer and her team were absolutely incredible! Her relaxed personality made us calm and at ease. She is incredibly talented and easy to work with, super responsive and the absolute best at what she does! We would highly recommend Jennifer to capture the most important day of your lives and feel confident it will be perfect.

Sent on 06/04/2018