Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for Jennifer Aguilar

Heather · Married on 09/19/2009

Jennifer did an amazing job on the make up for my wedding! She does beautiful work and was really accomodating.
    She is all around FABULOUS!!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2009

Melissa · Married on 08/02/2009

Jennifer is absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! She did an amazing job for my wedding and I would recommend her to anyone who would like to work with a true professional! Besides being a fabulous makeup artist, she is very personable and interacts great with all the ladies! She was on time for the wedding day, and kept on schedule. Jennifer has a very extensive product inventory (lots of MAC!!!), but my favorite was her Airbrush Foundation Application, which looked amazing! Our pictures turned out fantastic, makeup stayed on! She gave me a powder backup and lipstick for the night. Jennifer's prices are also very competive for the flawless work that she does! She did my little sister's wedding Allison, and I was so impressed with her job that I hired her for my wedding as well.

Sent on 09/25/2009

caroline · Married on 11/15/2008

This vendor did my wedding day makeup for myself and my bridesmaids and she did an absolutely AMAZING job on all of us. We all felt gorgeous and were told endlessly all night how amazing we looked. I would HIGHLY reccommend her to any bride! :)

Sent on 12/04/2008