6 Samoset St, Plymouth, MA 02360 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Jenni V Photography

At the heart of it all, we are just two girls who love weddings. Our couples never stay clients, so we feel like every week we're at a friends wedding. We are spontaneous and fun, while still serious and professional. Lets chat soon, so we can show you why we'd be the perfect fit!

Follow Jenni V Photography on

132 Reviews for Jenni V Photography

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 08/23/2019

Outstanding!

Jenni & Jess were the absolute best. From engagement shots to the wedding day, they did not disappoint. We felt from day one that we were working with friends rather than a business and they made it so much fun! On the other side of that, they are so efficient and professional while maintaining the fun atmosphere. I was stressed out the day of the wedding thinking that I wasn't taking enough photos or giving them enough to work with but boy was I wrong! They captured moments that I didn't even realize were caught at all. I am going to have a very hard time deciding which photos to put in my album because they are all just so beautiful! We can't thank these girls enough! I highly recommend Jenni & Jess for any of your future photography needs!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Salvucci · Married on 05/25/2019

She was amazing! HIRE HER

Jenni and her team were Ana,zing. From start to finish she was super professional and made sure all of my questions and concerns were addressed timely. Her work is unforgettable. I will cherish these photos for the rest of my life.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2016

Jenni V is beyond amazing!! From the moment we met her and saw her work we knew we made the right choice! She made the entire process so comfortable for both my husband and I! The pictures came out beyond amazing, better than we could have ever imagined!!

Sent on 10/27/2016

• Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio
    Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

Jenni takes fantastic images and is wonderful to work with. We are always happy when a client says they are using her services. We know they will get great photos and have a good time doing it.

• Shannon Michelle Studios - Boudoir
    Shannon Michelle Studios - Boudoir Wedding Favors

Jenni is so invested in her clients and is excited from the moment she meets you about your wedding day. She really wants to know about all the details and planning that goes into your day and what's important to you!

• Garden of Egan
    Garden of Egan Wedding Florists

I have worked with Jenni on several occasions and I love her work so much I had her photograph my wedding. She has a way with capturing those special moments. You can tell that she enjoys what she does and it shows through her work. I always have and will continue to tell all of my brides/grooms about Jenni V Photography.

• 6 Samoset St Plymouth, 02360 See on map