111 Laurel avenue, Sicklerville, NJ 08081 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Jenna Lynn Photography

Photography has always been an interest that developed into one of my strongest life passions. I believe that I see the world differently. I think on a conceptual level, and let myself become inspired as I rely on my eye for detail. I enjoy bringing happiness to others through my art, and from reflections of their own story.

I would love to get to know who you are, and hear about your wedding day! To put it simply, I love, love!

Follow Jenna Lynn Photography on

24 Reviews for Jenna Lynn Photography

Jenna Lynn Photography 1
Jenna Lynn Photography 2

Nicole · Getting married on 07/31/2020

We are so happy that we chose Jenna as our wedding photographer! It was very important for my husband and I to find someone who we would be comfortable with, knowing that our photographer would be with us all day. Jenna definitely did that and more! She is fun, sweet, and passionate about her job and was amazing throughout the whole day and evening. We really loved our venue and Jenna took the time to meet us there before the wedding day to plan the perfect timeline to capture all of the moments we wanted to have frozen in time. You can truly tell that she loves what she does and it shows in her work. Our photos came out amazing and the process couldn't have been more perfect. We would definitely recommend her to anyone !

Sent on 03/31/2018

Jill · Married on 11/22/2017

Jenna is an amazing photographer. Her ability to put the couple and their location for pictures together to make a great experience is remarkable. She was always there to help and always answered any questions.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Kathleen · Married on 11/18/2017

Jenna is an amazing photographer! I plan to use her for all future photo shoots. I love every photo from our engagement shoot to the photos from our wedding. She is organized, flexible, and is willing to do anything to get an amazing shot. She made planning easy by giving us suggestions on where to have our engagement photos done; by creating a list of formal shots for the wedding day that we were able to add or subtract from; and by creating the perfect timeline for our wedding day to make sure we got as much sunlight as possible. It called for possible rain and she was prepared with an umbrella for the photos that we wanted to have outside. She thinks of everything. We hired a videographer as well from another company and you would have thought that Jenna and our videographer have worked together before which they never did. They worked together as well as around each other. When deciding on our photographer Jenna was able and willing to adjust some of her packages to fit our wants and needs. Jenna is patient, down to earth, and creative. Jenna will not disappoint you. :)

Sent on 12/14/2017