Chandler, AZ 85226 Map · Phone number

About Jenn Wagner Photography

Hello there and thanks for stopping by! I'm a girl that loves to dance, swim in the ocean, travel and has been known to eat chips and salsa as an entire meal! I'm an eternal optimist and surround myself with people that fuel the fire. I'm madly in love with my husband and we choose to put God first in life.

Photography is my passion and my philosophy is to create an amazing photographic experience that my clients share with all of their friends and family. That is why I implement the "Shoot and Share" method that allows my brides and grooms to share and download their wedding photos easily. I'm not shy about the fact that my brides and grooms love me and I love them! I take on a limited amount of couples each year as customer service is what I pride my business on. You can read my reviews from my happy clients here, or on TheKnot.com.

I love weddings, am a true believer in marriage and love that my clients open up in front of my camera on such special days. Its like a backstage pass to the best parts of your life! How cool is that!? My clients and I get this special thing going on and instead of having to pose and feel awkward, we just get you, *being you* with the ones you love. I am available and love to travel to weddings, anywhere worldwide!

If you are interested in getting in on all this magic, shoot me an email , and we'll get you in front of my camera!

-Jenn

dsc404

9 Reviews for Jenn Wagner Photography

Ashley · Married on 01/18/2020

Photo Magic

I can’t say enough good things about Jenn and her team!! Picking Jenn as our photographer was by far one of the BEST decisions we made for our big day. Jenn went above and beyond starting with our consultation. Her vibe is so genuine and sweet, and she makes you feel like you’ve known her forever. And when it came time for engagement and wedding pictures, that vibe was contagious and she made each photo seem effortless and natural. The advise Jenn gave us along the way was spot on, and I’m so thankful for her skill and expertise making sure your wedding day stayed so special. Her photos will blow your mind, and I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Nicole · Married on 02/16/2019

The best and friendliest photographers!

Jenn's team (Dusty and Kayla) photographed our engagement photos and wedding. Dusty was so friendly and sweet, she and Kayla were both easy to work with and captured beautiful photos of our engagement and wedding. Both girls were professional, timely, attentive and creative. Kayla even helped keep me warm during our photos :) I highly recommend Jenn and her team, they did everything to help us feel comfortable in front of the camera. I can't wait to see our photos. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Annabelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Our experience with Jenn Wagner Studio was five stars especially with Dusty the photographer who shot our wedding. Jenn operates on such a professional level that you know not only the end product is going to be spectacular but the process will be easy. She has put together a team that is excellent and understands how to interact with the bride and groom in order to loosen the situation to produce the best shots. We picked Jenn Wagner because her shots were absolutely stunning with a beautiful radiant glow on the finished product. She puts her own flavor on the color and actual shot that no other photographer came close to. We researched many photographers leading up to picking Jenn Wagner Studio could not be more happy with the engagement pictures and already sneak peak of the wedding photos. Thank you Jenn!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

• Chandler, 85226 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Jenn Wagner Photography)