Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number

About Jenn Lane

Hi! I am a graphic artist, volleyball player, runner, and wife, enthusiastic about anything vintage, fascinated by all things paper, with a sweet tooth for good typography. I am hung up on schnauzers, frappaccinos and sunflowers, and-oh yes, am full-on passionate about delivering bold messages that stir emotion.

I hate root beer, wearing heels and boring weddings. I believe each bride has a story to tell and through thick textured paper, lush typography and stunning colors, I will give you a voice in which to tell that story. Whether boisterous and playful or subtle and romantic, your stationery will be all about you (which is the point, right)? I'm eager to get started!

wwlogo
wwlogo
savethedate

3 Reviews for Jenn Lane

Alli · Married on 11/12/2011

We absolutely LOVED the unique and perfect invitations that Jenn designed and created for us. They were so memorable and fabulous!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Annie · Married on 11/05/2011

I love paper goods, so I was really picky about wedding-related stationary. I found a lot of invitations that looked nice but didn't impress me, or very cool invitations that just didn't fit with our theme. I was a little worried that I wouldn't find anything and would have to settle for some regular invitations. Then I found a blog that featured one of Jenn Lane's invitations and I knew it was just what I wanted.

Jenn was amazing to work with. My husband and I had a library-themed wedding, so she created the most awesome save-the-dates (a library card and bookmark!) and invitations (booklet!). We got SO many compliments on these. They set the tone perfectly for our event, and were the perfect combination of elegance and whimsy. We gave Jenn a general idea and the wording, and she created amazing designs that we were so happy with. She made sure we had extras in case of addressing errors and sent all materials in a timely manner. And she's so pleasant and fun to work with--by the end of the process, it felt like a talented friend had been designing for us.

If you want something that's beyond the regular invitation, definitely check out Jenn's site. She's fantastic!

Sent on 11/23/2011

Sara · Married on 08/04/2012

I would highly recommend using Jenn for all of your stationary needs. I was browsing wedding invitation sites one day and found an amazing wedding stationary suite designed by Jenn. I immediately contacted her and she promptly replied, was very professional and I instantly knew I had to have her do my invitations.

Coming from a Marketing/Advertising/Design background - I knew I wanted my wedding invitations to be unique. I am not having a formal wedding - it is an outdoor wedding with JCrew attire and burlap decorations. Jenn's invitation design really reflected that theme. She was very thorough, even asking questions specifically targeted towards my relationship with my fiancee.

The invitations turned out wonderfully. They are definitely different than any invitation I have ever seen. Some of your guests might not like that -some people are just very traditional. However, I value creativity, individuality and a little bit of flare and that's exactly what I got from Jenn!

Additionally, she is just so nice, so friendly and very easy to work with. I recommend her 100%!

Sent on 06/12/2012

• Rachael Nicole Photography
    Rachael Nicole Photography Wedding Photographers

Jennifer Lane is amazing! She has designed numerous things for my photography business, including my logo, promotional and marketing pieces. She is one of the reasons I am successful! I will be using her to design for me for the rest of my life!