Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jenifer Sirkis Designs

custom invitations and stationery for all occasions

Handmade, custom invtiations for all of your wedding related needs.  We offer invitations, placecards, escort cards, seating charts, programs, thank you notes, favors, rehearsal dinner invites, shower invites, and any paper-related products you might need for your wedding.  Jenifer and her team of designers will create a one-of-a-kind invite for your special day.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Calligraphy (2)
Letterpress (2)
Engraving (1)
Thermography (1)

I can't say enough wonderful things about Jen. First of all she gave me us incredible guidance in finding something that we love while keeping us realistic about budget and staying real. If anything ( and nothing really did because I just mailed my invitations two weeks ahead of schedule ) slowed the process it was me. Jen stayed on top of me in a kind and friendly way sending the reminder emails. When I thanked her for staying on top of me she jokingly said "no extra charge for nagging the MOB"! After I met with her in person just once, we did everything by email and she responded almost immediately to every message I sent. Jen has an incredible attention to detail and I work ethic that is unsurpassed. She only likes things to be perfect. She tweaked the proofs for us until the font was just right, the color was just right, the spacing was just right. She worked with our mailing list and patiently made corrections additions, and changes. Jen also found a really reasonable set of thank you notes for us and had those printed as the kids started to get their gifts. And now I am totally looking forward to working on the place cards and favors with her. Oh, and did I mention? She does everything with an incredible smile. Look no further! Give Jen a call.

Profile Picture Abbe, 8/19/18, 1 Review

Jen,
Honestly takes into account every detail. She provides an elegant and beautiful touch to all of your stationary and will help you create the most spectacular designs for your event. Jen has created beautiful Nursing School Graduation party invitations, baby shower invitation for my sister's shower, and now Wedding Reception invites, thank you notes and super cute napkins. I show Jen a photo of a design I like and she then goes above and beyond to create something so unique and far more than I could have imagined. Jen truly is so talented and I can't wait for the next event! Thanks Jen for all of your time and dedication to help create such special memories!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jenifer Sirkis Designs exceeded my expectations! Jenifer was extremely accommodating, and provided excellent suggestions. Her expertise was invaluable!! Jenifer made the entire wedding process run smoothly. Her advice was over the top in her knowledge of various websites for items needed. I was planning my daughter's wedding, as she lives out of town, and Jenifer was the perfect go to person for wedding invitations, table number cards, escort cards, seating charts, rehearsal dinner and brunch invitations, programs, welcome letters, hospitality bags etc. I give her my strongest endorsement for her quality of work for anyone planning a wedding. Sharon Feinberg Charleston, SC

Profile Picture Sharon, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews

Jenifer Sirkis Designs Album

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1343688844519 2n2b1421

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We have to say that her designs and attention to detail is amazing. We absolutely love her work and she is also a pleasure to work with.

We highly recommend Jenifer Sirkis Designs to all of our clients. Jenifer is extremely professional, and fun to work with. She is extremely creative and specializes in designing unique stationary for each couple that she works with. Jenifer has a unique ability to fully envision each wedding and create a design that perfectly relects that vision. And she is able to do it all while working with any budget, large or small. Jenifer supplied all of the stationary (invitations, place cards, menus, etc) for a wedding we recently coordinated. The finished products were exceptional! From the detail in the menus to the gorgeous place cards, everything she provided was fabulous. There are many stationary companies out there, but very few of them put as much heart and personal attention into each creation as Jenifer does. She loves what she does, and it shows!

jenifer@jenifersirkisdesigns.com, Reisterstown, MD 21136   See On Map