jenifer@jenifersirkisdesigns.com, Reisterstown, MD 21136 Map · Phone number

About Jenifer Sirkis Designs

Handmade, custom invtiations for all of your wedding related needs. We offer invitations, placecards, escort cards, seating charts, programs, thank you notes, favors, rehearsal dinner invites, shower invites, and any paper-related products you might need for your wedding. Jenifer and her team of designers will create a one-of-a-kind invite for your special day.

Follow Jenifer Sirkis Designs on

Jenifer Sirkis Designs 2
Jenifer Sirkis Designs 3

Rachel · Married on 11/17/2018

Professional, responsive and high-quality

We used Jenifer for the day-of stationery at our wedding — our menus, programs, signs and escort cards. She did an incredible job of helping our vision materialize while staying within our budget. We went into our meeting with Jenifer skeptical that we would be able to achieve the look we wanted within our budget constraints, but Jenifer helped us find workarounds when something seemed out of reach. When it came time to design and proof the designs, Jenifer was more responsive and faster on email than any other vendor we worked with. She was always receptive to every change and always patient with us as we troubleshooted until we arrived at what we wanted. I would highly recommend hiring her for your stationery needs.

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Jenifer Sirkis Designs 4
    Jenifer Sirkis Designs 5
    Jenifer Sirkis Designs 6
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Over the moon!

Jen is a master at what she does. She takes your idea and delivers over and above on your vision. I walked into our intial meeting knowing exactly what I wanted for all our paper goods for the wedding and she understood from the get go. We wanted to use a piece of artwork from a family member on our invitations as well as other items throughout the night. Having heard no multiple times before, I fully expected that to be the case with Jen as well. However, not only did she say she could do it but she would also do any formatting and retouching that needed to be done for no cost. Jen is truly a master of her craft and I swear she was in my head as all the mock ups for the multiple paper items were exactly what I had envisioned myself. She was so accommodating, quick to respond, helpful with ideas (even when they didn’t pertain to her job description), and one of the nicest and easygoing people you will ever meet. She is beyond talented and knows her craft inside and out. Her prices are very reasonable...especially for the product you get in return.

In the end, we ended up getting our stationary, invitations (which she stuffed, addressed, and sent out...at no cost), menu cards, escort cards, cocktail napkins, sticker for cake boxes, welcome bag tags, and signage for the wedding from her. Everything was 100% customized for us! We received so many compliments on the invitations and I really can’t enough amazing things about Jen! My family and friends even used her for my shower invitations from her which were stunning!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Abbe · Married on 08/19/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about Jen. First of all she gave me us incredible guidance in finding something that we love while keeping us realistic about budget and staying real. If anything ( and nothing really did because I just mailed my invitations two weeks ahead of schedule ) slowed the process it was me. Jen stayed on top of me in a kind and friendly way sending the reminder emails. When I thanked her for staying on top of me she jokingly said "no extra charge for nagging the MOB"! After I met with her in person just once, we did everything by email and she responded almost immediately to every message I sent. Jen has an incredible attention to detail and I work ethic that is unsurpassed. She only likes things to be perfect. She tweaked the proofs for us until the font was just right, the color was just right, the spacing was just right. She worked with our mailing list and patiently made corrections additions, and changes. Jen also found a really reasonable set of thank you notes for us and had those printed as the kids started to get their gifts. And now I am totally looking forward to working on the place cards and favors with her. Oh, and did I mention? She does everything with an incredible smile. Look no further! Give Jen a call.

Sent on 06/08/2018

• MarcusDilanophotography
    MarcusDilanophotography Wedding Photographers

We have to say that her designs and attention to detail is amazing. We absolutely love her work and she is also a pleasure to work with.

• Nouvelle Weddings
    Nouvelle Weddings Wedding Planners

We highly recommend Jenifer Sirkis Designs to all of our clients. Jenifer is extremely professional, and fun to work with. She is extremely creative and specializes in designing unique stationary for each couple that she works with. Jenifer has a unique ability to fully envision each wedding and create a design that perfectly relects that vision. And she is able to do it all while working with any budget, large or small. Jenifer supplied all of the stationary (invitations, place cards, menus, etc) for a wedding we recently coordinated. The finished products were exceptional! From the detail in the menus to the gorgeous place cards, everything she provided was fabulous. There are many stationary companies out there, but very few of them put as much heart and personal attention into each creation as Jenifer does. She loves what she does, and it shows!

• jenifer@jenifersirkisdesigns.com Reisterstown, 21136 See on map