Glen Allen, VA 23060 Map · Phone number

About Jen Sinclair

MY MANIFESTO: Everyone should see their own beauty through the eyes of another at least once in their lifetime. I catch the moment, not just the image, so that you'll be able to look at the photo years from now and feel the same way you did when it was taken. You'll receive plenty of personal attention; your time is just as valuable as mine! It's my goal to give you a genuine, enjoyable experience - not just in front of the camera, but from your first website visit until you're holding memories in your hands - every time.

The Wedding Collection includes:

- 8 consecutive hours of Wedding Day photography plus 3 consecutive hours of Rehearsal Dinner coverage!

- a complimentary Engagement Session to get you both comfortable in front of the camera so that you'll be complete naturals on your big day!

- a Showcase Session or a Boudoir Session!

- a PASS Gallery with the Digital Files from your Sessions and Wedding Day that will stay online for a year from your first session!

- a Print Release that grants permission to make unlimited prints (8"x10" and smaller)!

- a $200 credit toward prints, albums, or canvas wraps!

- a super fast 14-day turnaround time! No waiting months to see the photos!

- a 2nd photographer to capture your big day from a different perspective!

And you get att of this for just $2,250 tax!!

With the option of TAKE-AWAYS...

Don't need such an all-inclusive collection? That's perfectly fine! Just remove any of the options below to create your perfect fit!

- No Showcase or Boudoir Session: -$200

- Less Hours of Coverage: -$100/hour

- No PASS Gallery/Digital Files/Print Release (A La Carte pricing will apply): -$500

Or ADD-ONS...

Of course, you can always add-on, too!

- Remix (Day After), Trash the Dress, Showcase, or Boudoir Session: $200

- Additional Hour(s) of Coverage: $100/hour

Please visit my site to see what I can do for you, or send me a friend request on Facebook so we can chat! I look forward to hearing from you!

~ Jen

f769524ef66127e4 1327427841863 6
Christina2
cann109
f769524ef66127e4 1327427841863 6
Christina2

3 Reviews for Jen Sinclair

lizz · Married on 05/07/2011

there are absolutely no words that express our gratitude for the amazing gift jen sinclair photography has given us with the lasting memory of our wedding pictures. you dream about your wedding day as a little girl, and you spend months of planning, and in the end the pictures and the marriage are the only things that last.

jen did such a wonderful job making everyone feel at ease throughout the day with her sense of humor and calming sense about her. jen came with my bridesmaids and myself to get our hair and makeup done, and she made the morning so fun! she took the important pictures throughout the day and i never once had to ask her to get pictures of this or that; she was on top of everything in such a professional manner.

our pictures display such an attention to detail and she clearly has such a creative, gifted eye. jen has a gift for using natural lighting that adds such life and emotion to all of her pictures. i not only loved looking at the pictures of my husband and me, but it was such a blessing to see our guests and how much fun they were having as well. there is a picture of my husband and i smiling at each other moments after our first kiss and the emotion in our faces and the mix of softness and crispness of her picture absolutely takes my breath away; a second later and that moment would have been missed and jen captured it perfectly.

i would recommend jen to anyone who is in search of pictures that capture a sense of life, emotion, and love. we were so blessed by her photographs and will be able to fondly look back on them for all of our days.

Sent on 06/22/2011

Gray · Married on 11/19/2010

My fiance and I took engagement pictures with Jen with a couple different purposes in mind- save-the-dates, newspaper announcement, and decorative pictures to put on our walls and use in the wedding. Jen was incredibly accommodating and took specific pictures to meet all of our needs, with plenty of extras! She was wonderfully flexible with her time and the location, and was very open to suggestions about poses that we wanted to have pictures of. I have a very grumpy groom who hates having his picture taken, but he ended up enjoying himself as well because everything was kept very relaxed and informal. Jen was also very artistic with her photos and made constant adjustments to siting, light, lenses, and positioning to ensure our pictures came out really well.

I would recommend Jen for anyone that is looking for a low-key, innovative, and very professional experience. We loved our pictures and will be using Jen again for our wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2011

Jody · Married on 10/16/2011

Jody & Fawn Matzer
    Wedding Photos
    October 16, 2o11

When you are not only the groom but also the designer and coordinator and head bottle washer for your own wedding, the last thing you want to worry about is if the person taking your photos-the most important photos you will ever have taken of you as a couple-is up for the task at hand.

We knew, moments after meeting with Jen Sinclair that we had chosen wisely and that we were in good hands. Kindhearted and talented would be two words that come to mind immediately when asked about our experiences with Jen.

She is not only incredibly passionate about her craft but also for her clients and she treats both with respect.

How did we get so lucky to find someone so innovative and creative? So energetic and professional?

Many of our guests have commented on how awesome our photographer was.

Jen was everything we dreamed of and more and after having seen her photos from our special day we can just be thankful that she came into our lives.

Simply put, her work is amazing. From her staged portrait-style shots to improvised candid moments, Jen perfectly captured the tone and spirit of our wedding.

Every once and a while someone comes into your life who just knocks you off your feet with their personality or talent or good-heart. We are truly blessed to be able to say that our wedding photographer was Jen Sinclair. She is not only one of the nicest people we have ever met, but she is talented and professional and has created beautiful images which we will look at fondly for the rest of our lives.

Jody and Fawn Matzer

Sent on 03/09/2012

• Goodrich Gourmet Catering Richmond
    Goodrich Gourmet Catering Richmond Wedding Caterers

Jen Sinclair is not only talented, but easy going, professional and a pleasure to work with. We have had the pleasure of working with her several times, and we would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Her work is as impeccable as her ethic and spirit. We look forward to working with her again.

• Classic Party Rentals of Virginia
    Classic Party Rentals of Virginia Wedding Rentals

Although, we do not get the pleasure of working events with Jen, we have seen her work and she is sure to capture the magic on your special day! We would recommend her for your wedding!