6458 Ficus Pl, Carlsbad, CA 92011 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Jen + Shane Photography

Hi! We are Jen + Shane, we absolutely adore photographing couples in love. We've been photographing weddings around the world together for over a decade! They say if you find a job you love, then you will never work a day in your life. That is exactly the way we feel about photography!

We are very lucky to have worked with so many down-to-earth, fun loving, and awesome people from all walks of life! Our goal is to capture your personality and passion through our imagery, so we love to play around and be silly when we’re shooting. We think that when you’re relaxed and having fun is when the real magic happens.

We would love to meet up for coffee to hear what you're envisioning for your wedding!

Follow Jen + Shane Photography on

Jen + Shane Photography 7
  • Mae

Mae · Married on 03/22/2019

THE best photographers!

I was comparing photographers and reached out to Jen&Shane. When we thought we found our photographer, I let Jen know that we moved on and she was very kind! Fast forward a month later, I reached back out to Jen about photography and, from that moment, I knew it would be a great decision to have them at our wedding!
    Jen & Shane are both incredibly kind and welcoming. Shane did our engagement shoot and it was such a fun day! He helped us loosen up and not feel so awkward with posing, too! On our wedding day, they were so helpful and definitely added to the fun! It felt like they were guests - that’s how comfortable we & everyone else were with them!
    Their work is phenomenal and I (literally) look through our photos everyday! They captured some candids that I am so grateful we get to look back on - ie my husband and I FaceTimed his best friend on deployment and they caught a picture of it!
    I could go on forever..! Highly recommended :)

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Joy Monterde Chieng · Married on 08/19/2018

Best photographers

Awesome photographers and fun couple to do your wedding shoot with. Couldn't have been happier the way our pictures turned out and the time it took them to get us our pictures was phenomenal. Thank you Jen and Shane.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Jen + Shane Photography 8
    Jen + Shane Photography 9

Jen + Shane Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jen + Shane Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films
    LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Nicole George Event Planning & Design
    Nicole George Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

Love love love working with Acqua Photo! I actually get excited knowing when couples have decided to book with Acqua Photo because I know that they will be thrilled with the end result. Their photography is consistently clean, clear, and beautiful. Their ability to capture emotion, beautiful lighting, and the details that my couples and I put so much work into makes them one of my favorite photographers to work with.

• 6458 Ficus Pl Carlsbad, CA, 92011 See on map