Franklin Park, NJ 08823 Map · Phone number

About Jen Rinaldi Photography

Welcome to Jen Rinaldi Photography!

I'm Jen Rinaldi and I have resided in central New Jersey all of my life.

I've been an avid photographer since I was a child and my Dad bought me my first camera. You'll rarely find me without a camera...photography is my passion!

I'm a photographer in love with capturing an individual's inner beauty. My goal is to make you feel comfortable and to let your personality shine during a portrait session. I want to capture fleeting moments...one second frozen...a moment to be treasured forever.

I specialize in weddings, engagements, maternity, newborn, children, family, high school senior portraits, & pets too! I'm also do some freelance commercial work.

In my spare time I also love photographing landscapes, flowers, nature, animals, urban and rural photography.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I offer 3 wedding packages.

Please contact me at jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com for my pricing & package details.

If you're looking for engagement photos you can click here for more information & session pricing.

Please check out my blog to view my latest work: http://blog.jenrinaldiphotography.com/

682886100dsc1573
682886100dsc1573
2ecd27acea4ebd22 1260502290020 682881976dsc1566

5 Reviews for Jen Rinaldi Photography

Mindy · Married on 09/27/2009

Not only did Jen do an amazing job taking pictures for my wedding, but the pictures themselves are beautiful! She was able to capture the emotions of the day, as well as videos of our vows. She did a wonderful job listening to the types of pictures we requested, and it was almost as if you didn't even know she was there. I would highly recommend her to anyone who asks!! I was more than pleased with her professionalism and her beautiful pictures!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2009

Michelle · Married on 03/28/2009

Jen Rinaldi Photography was so helpful throughout the planning process as well as our wedding day. All we had to do was enjoy ourselves & Jen did the rest. She had such great ideas for unforgettable pictures. I couldn't be happier with how they all turned out. If you're looking for a professional, creative, and hip photographer, Jen Rinaldi Photography is definitely the way to go.

Sent on 01/15/2010

Dina · Married on 03/21/2009

I'm so happy I went with Jen Rinaldi Photography. My pictures all came out wonderful! Jen was such a pleasure to work with. She explained everything she was thinking of and wanted to do. She was professional but at the same time laid back, friendly indivudual. SHe has such an artisitc and creative eye for photography and it was an honor to have her at our wedding. I highly recommend Jen Rinaldi Photography

Sent on 01/12/2010

Award

Jen Rinaldi Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Franklin Park, 08823 See on map