Cambridge, MA 02139 Map · Phone number

About Jen Ing Photography

I am a Boston-based photographer specializing in weddings and portraits. I get a ridiculous amount of enjoyment from giving people images that they love--whether they are ones that document the emotions and in-between moments on their wedding day or ones that capture them in their element, being themselves or with the people they can't live without.

In terms of my work, I take an unobtrusive, documentary-style approach to shooting. While some photographers focus on capturing how the day looks, I also try my best to capture the feel of the day and the emotions and fleeting moments between people that are often overlooked; after all, these are the images that your family, and its generations to come, will look back on and cherish!

Follow Jen Ing Photography on

caa6841914915011 1453327745100 chantalalec077
chantalalec077

21 Reviews for Jen Ing Photography

Holly · Married on 04/25/2018

Jen was amazing! Not only did she stand out in the rain to capture our outdoor April wedding, the photographs look beautiful--you can't even tell that the train of my dress was soaking wet! Jen was very responsive to my many emails, and she was able to capture our small, intimate wedding exactly how we'd hoped. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Annie · Married on 08/20/2016

Jen is AMAZING. We found her through a friend who used her for his wedding. His pictures were so stunning we knew we had to have her. My husband used her for a surprise proposal shoot and the pictures she took were breathtaking, what an amazing memory to have captured in a photograph. We used her for our wedding as well, which included an engagement shoot at no extra cost (amazing!). I was undecided about where to shoot for the engagement photos and she was so flexible with letting me take up until a week before the shoot to figure out what I wanted to do. Those pictures turned out even better than our proposal pictures. What really took the cake were our incredible wedding photos - they were better than I imagined they could be. I've gotten so many compliments on all sets of our pictures, I can't imagine having used someone else. Jen becomes more like a close friend than a photographer with her comfortable and friendly personality. My husband and I are both felt pretty awkward about posed photos but Jen made that awkwardness dissipate immediately. We are so so so happy she was able to take our photos, she will definitely be the first person we call for any future photography needs. Can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Lee · Married on 07/02/2016

Jen was incredible. She is so kind and efficient. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Jen was able to take in my comments and produce them perfectly in our photos. Her photos are natural and do not seem constructed. They are amazing. Jen is so nice to work with.

Sent on 01/05/2017