139 West Liberty St, Plymouth, MI 48170 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Jen House Design

Jen House Design is a boutique wedding floral company based out of Plymouth, Michigan. These professional floral artists use color, containers, shapes, and textures to design a floral plan that will fit your needs and vision. They can also advise you on lighting, specialty linens, and event installations that will create the atmosphere you have always dreamed of for your big day.

Products Offered
Jen House Design provides many services for a seamless floral experience, including consultations, event design, samples, venue visits, delivery, setup, and cleanup. They offer many different floral arrangements and designs to bring your vision to life for your special day, such as:

• Aisle and altar decor
Outdoor setup
1 51 695957 v1

6 Reviews for Jen House Design

Madelyn · Married on 05/12/2017

Jen House and Kendall Goddard, along with Anna and the rest of the team, were AMAZING to work with! They were very communicative, offered their expertise as little or as much as I wanted, supportive in the planning process as a whole, and definitely exceeded my expectations! My bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, the table center pieces, and all the little extras turned out amazing. They were exactly what I had envisioned and the way they set up the quote, I pretty much knew what to expect! (Perfect for my Type A personality) I had people texting me who took home a centerpiece saying they didn't want to throw it away when it finally was time to say goodbye. They also worked with me as I added and tweaked my original quote and were very helpful with the planning of the final details. Jen even bestowed me with some of her Wedding Planning Expertise in my final face-to-face meeting, which was helpful and appreciated, especially since I was only using their floral services and she didn't have to do that. I almost want to get married again just to use their floral services one more time ;) My advice to future JHD brides is to give them an outline of what you want or envision, but definitely give them room to put their creative take on it. They are the experts and know best - take advantage of that! Thank you, ladies!!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Breanna · Married on 08/07/2015

Jen & Kendall from Jen House Design were so unbelievably helpful for my wedding day! They provided my wedding flowers and my ceremony and reception decor. I currently live in North Carolina but they were the most helpful with allowing me to plan remotely! They scheduled skype calls with my husband and myself and were so helpful with providing us with floral/decor advice! They worked hard to stay close within my budget and still created amazing arrangements and decor items! They were super organized which helped me a ton while planning a wedding away from Detroit.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Jen House Design FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 139 West Liberty St Plymouth, MI, 48170 See on map