Jen Bee Photography (Previously Jen Hoffman)

Jen Bee Photography (Previously Jen Hoffman)

About Jen Bee Photography (Previously Jen Hoffman)

I would love to give you beautiful, memorable, fun photos for your event. Please check out my website and email me with any questions!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Tucson

Follow Jen Bee Photography (Previously Jen Hoffman) on

41 Reviews for Jen Bee Photography (Previously Jen Hoffman)

Digital Files (6)
High-Res Images (3)
Second Shooter (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)

When I met Jen I knew instantly she would be the perfect wedding photographer. She instantly made me feel comfortable and like I had known her my whole life. She caught all sorts of special little moments on camera. She has a very mindful and thoughtful approach to her work, an eye for beauty and an appreciation for the quirky things that make us unique. She is a kind person with a zest for life and I can't explain it but it comes out in her photos. She really took some very stunning wedding photos and if I could give her six stars I would. I WAS SO HAPPY WITH MY WEDDING PHOTOS!

Profile Picture raquel , 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Jen! She was recommended by a friend in Tucson and it couldn't have worked out better. She was very prompt and professional via email, making it easy to figure out pricing and services we needed. We met her in person and she helped outline a plan for the actual day. She had never shot at our venue, but took the time to check it out beforehand. We were so happy to have her (and her counterpart) there. She made it a priority to get plenty of photos of truly everything. We had lots of classic poses/arrangements as well as unique ideas that captured a genuine vibe of our day. Jen was prompt in communication after the wedding, editing photos, sending us the link and then sending the USB by mail. We were so happy with the results! They captured every "big" moment of the night as well as beautiful ambient shots of all the details. There were many candids from the dance floor and nice moments with all of our guests. That night, Jen really was the perfect amount of present and invisible. Honestly, once the reception got going, I don't remember seeing them very often, but she managed to get everything we wanted. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture liz, 4/7/17, 5 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
6 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Jen Hoffman- Bee Photography has worked for some of the brides I worked with. The photos were amazing, rates affordable and a pleasure to have on the Wedding Day Team!

Jen is a real Pro. Not only do I trust her to do my own family photos every year...I jump at the chance to work with her at her weddings and hire her to assist at mine. I love her unique eye and ability to think "outside of the box". Add to that she's funny and smart...it's a homerun!

Events

10518 E. Geyer Willow Rd., Tucson, AZ 85747   See On Map
520-490-2989 (phone)
Jen Bee Photography (Previously Jen Hoffman) is a wedding Photographer from Tucson, Arizona. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tucson, Phoenix, and Vail. Jen Bee Photography (Previously Jen Hoffman) is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Tucson, AZ wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Photojournalism, Lifestyle Wedding Photos.