1555 Standing Ridge Drive Suite 1-D, Powhatan, VA 23139 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Jen + Ashley Photography

Modern, Fresh and Timeless Wedding Photography.

We are a two woman team that loves cars, food, our husbands, dogs, wedding details, fashion, laughing, electronic music, and clients that turn into friends. We absolutely love what we do and love connecting with our clients so that on their wedding day they are confident, calm, and happy in front of the camera. We want you to like us as people as well as photographers :)

Follow Jen + Ashley Photography on

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for Jen + Ashley Photography

We used Jen and Ashley Photography for our engagement photos and wedding. I cannot say enough about this photography team. From the moment you start working with them, they make you feel like family. A few weeks after we signed our contract, we received the sweetest gift- a personalized hanger for my wedding dress! And throughout the process, they shower you with sweet gifts! A few months before the wedding- we received a movie and candy! They really make the experience fun. They also make the process easy. My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of the camera, and we were a bit nervous about our engagement session initially. We had NOTHING to worry about! Ashley had plotted out the coolest spots for photos, helped us with posing and made it such a BREEZE. The photos turned out amazing and were so effortless! She even posted a sneak peek the night of our shoot. I love that Jen and Ashley make their couples feel special. They really advertise your blog post and create a moment for you to shine. They also work wonderfully with your family and friends. Our family kept saying how much they enjoyed working with Ashley and how comfortable she made them. This team CARES about their couples, deeply. It is very important to them that their couples have the best day of their lives and it shows. I could go on and on about the quality of this photography team. They are not only good photographers, they are good people!

• User4020814 · 2+ years ago

I couldn't have been happier that I chose Jen and Ashley for our wedding photographers. We are SO happy with all the pictures we got back. The quality and everything is perfect. They were willing to travel for a low cost and also kept in contact with you throughout the planning process. We paid for 8 hours of time, but they stayed until the end of the reception without me even asking. They were very professional but are also just fun, awesome ladies all around. There were a few thoughtful surprises along the way (which I will keep a secret) but just helped to make the whole wedding experience that much better. They really are amazing. One of my favorite vendors!!

I'm not sure where to begin with the amazing experience of working with Jen and Ashley. From the beginning, not only were they so professional and confident, but they also were the only vendor to truly get to know us as a couple and really make us feel so special during this special time. The surprises and treats along the way were thoughtful and fun, but once they arrived on wedding day, it was all business. I have to thank them so much for constantly reassuring me that everything was fine and that we had plenty of time and not to worry about anything. They made me feel so at ease during a rather stressful morning. My husband and I were so impressed with how comfortable we felt under their direction in front of the camera (since we had never been photographed like that before). Then, seeing the images they produced was amazing. I was in awe and literally gasping as I clicked through our wedding photos. Jen and Ashley did such an incredible job, and I can't thank them enough for creating such beautiful images that my family and I will treasure forever!

Award

• Sunkissed Events
    Sunkissed Events Wedding Planners

Jen + Ashley were awesome to work with! They are fun and bubbly and captured the most stunning images of the day. I loved that they were able to set up a slideshow of the images from earlier in the day to show during the reception. The guest loved sharing in that rather than waiting until after the event. This duo team really outdoes it!

• 1555 Standing Ridge Drive, Suite 1-D Powhatan, 23139 See on map