Jeff Troupe Fine Art

Jeff Troupe Fine Art

About Jeff Troupe Fine Art

Your wedding deserves to be Captured on Canvas!

Your wedding day is epic! It is packed with so many special moments that it is hard to savor them all in just one day. It deserves to be captured on canvas! As a classically trained plein air painter, Jeff specializes in capturing the feeling and emotion of beautiful fleeting moments.

Whether you hire wedding painter Jeff Troupe as a live event artist, commission him to work from photo reference to paint your wedding painting portrait, or paint on location at a spot that is near and dear to your heart, you will have a beautiful oil painting that can be treasured forever and passed down for generations.

Contact us and capture your special day on canvas!

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Bozeman

Follow Jeff Troupe Fine Art on

4 Reviews for Jeff Troupe Fine Art

User Photos
todo alt text

I sent Jeff a very faded wedding photo from 1970. I could not be happier! The painting is one I will always treasure.

Profile Picture Cindy, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jeff Troupe is a rare talent who captured our wedding in three beautiful paintings - one of the venue, one of the reception room and one of my husband and I kissing during our first dance. I couldn't recommend working with Jeff more! I recommend registering for his services as a photo is always great, but an original piece of art capturing you and your partner on your special day is something that you will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jeff did an amazing job with our wedding painting! Its a unique and personal item to have on your wall, plus a great family heirloom for generation to come!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/5/14, 3 Reviews