Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com

Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com

Weddings are our Specialty!

Thanks for visiting us on WeddingWire.com.

My name is Jeff Hunter and I have been providing wedding entertainment since 1993. I provide Dj entertainment for many different events, but weddings are our specialty.

I use top quality equipment and I am a professional at all times. I treat my all of my clients (and their guests) with respect at all times, and try to make your wedding a wonderful night to remember.

Please visit our website or contact us to learn how I can help make your wedding reception a wonderful celebration for everyone.

Have a fantastic day, and thank you for your time!

Jeff Hunter

Follow Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com on

12 Reviews for Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com

User Photos
todo alt text

We had an amazing time dancing the night away to good tunes! A night we shall always remember!

Photo of Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com in Waterville, ME
Profile Picture Derek, 7/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff did an amazing job at our wedding. He was extremely supportive and knowledgeable and made us feel at ease. His performance during the ceremony was upbeat and professional. He played everything that we ask for and was able to use his own intuition when needed. I would definitely recommend Jeff to anyone!

Profile Picture Renee, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was exactly what I needed in a DJ. He provided me with information and helpful ideas that I didn't even think of! I really needed someone who could take the reigns and be confident in his own work because all I knew was that I wanted guests dancing all night and I left that up to him! He definitely delivered! We danced all night and there was never a dull moment, he really paid attention to what the crowd wanted. I would highly suggest him and I would recommend him to any of my friends getting married!

View Vendor Response