Waterville, ME 04901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com

Thanks for visiting us on WeddingWire.com.

My name is Jeff Hunter and I have been providing wedding entertainment since 1993. I provide Dj entertainment for many different events, but weddings are our specialty.

I use top quality equipment and I am a professional at all times. I treat my all of my clients (and their guests) with respect at all times, and try to make your wedding a wonderful night to remember.

Please visit our website or contact us to learn how I can help make your wedding reception a wonderful celebration for everyone.

Have a fantastic day, and thank you for your time!

Jeff Hunter

13 Reviews for Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com

1 User photo

Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com 1

Moriah · Married on 08/17/2018

Jeff is an amazing DJ! He was extremely knowledgeable and provided much needed advice, not only on music but also on how the wedding/ceremony process works as a whole. He is extremely professional and easy to work with. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him - he kept our guests dancing all night long! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Derek · Married on 07/25/2018

We had an amazing time dancing the night away to good tunes! A night we shall always remember!

Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com 2

Renee · Married on 07/29/2017

Jeff did an amazing job at our wedding. He was extremely supportive and knowledgeable and made us feel at ease. His performance during the ceremony was upbeat and professional. He played everything that we ask for and was able to use his own intuition when needed. I would definitely recommend Jeff to anyone!

Award

Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System