Canal Winchester, OH 43110 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

34 Reviews for Jeff Hunter Mobile DJ Service

• Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 07/01/2017

Jeff did an amazing job as DJ at our wedding. He did everything perfectly, and there were no surprises on the wedding day. He communicated with us before and during the wedding/ceremony, making sure we were happy with everything and letting us know what we were to do next. He worked well with the rest of the vendors as well, which is great. Jeff always answered my questions in a timely manner. I was very happy with our DJ service for our wedding ceremony and reception!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2016

I highly recommend!!! Jeff was extremely easy to work with. He did an amazing job at keeping the flow of the evening going, and he perfectly followed all of my music requests. If you want a stress free evening and a great party, DJ Jeff Hunter is your answer!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Anne · Married on 10/22/2016

When we met with Jeff we were in our most stressful stage of wedding planning. We wondering how all our separate vendors were going to come together without personally directing the whole day. Jeff helped put our minds at ease when he talked about coordinating with the venue, our caterer, and our photographer to make sure our day would go off without a hitch. Jeff’s experience and responsiveness will put any anxious bride and groom at ease!

We filled out Jeff’s survey determining which songs were a must, which ones we liked, and which ones we didn’t want to be played. That survey helped us to create the kind of night we wanted. We got to dance to all the songs we were looking forward to and Jeff filled the others based off our taste and requests from our guests. I was worried about getting people out on the dance floor but our guests were dancing the whole night and so were we! Jeff also facilitated a “Longest Married Couple” dance which was a big hit with everyone!

The moment we were most impressed with Jeff was when he announced that were cutting the cake. As soon as he announced it I realized that the knife was missing from the cake table - the caterer forgot to lay it out. I ran by him and whispered that we still needed a knife and he immediately went into stalling mode and kept our guest’s attention while I scrambled to find the knife!

Jeff went completely beyond my expectations and helped make our wedding into the fun, charming evening that I so hoped it would be and I could not recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 03/16/2017