Chandler, AZ 85226 Map · Phone number

About Jeff Gleason Photography

I am a person that is passionate about everything that I do. Not only have I had the privilege to shoot many beautiful weddings in the past, but the opportunity to be a part of capturing the day?s event that will create a lifetime of memories, is something that is special not only for you, it is special for myself. As a passionate person I take pride in what I do and who I refer. As a photographer that works also in the fashion industry I have worked with several hair stylist and makeup artist along the way. Picking the photographer an important decision but the value of a skilled Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist is just as important. The only ones that I endorse are: Pro Makeup by Jackie, Makeup By Trista & Hair By Amy

2362fecf1c1de644 1223003328877 0077
0001a
2362fecf1c1de644 1223003328877 0077
0001a

2 Reviews for Jeff Gleason Photography

amy · Married on 02/15/2008

I have worked with Jeff Gleason on many projects. Not only is he professional, he is passionate about the moment of his work, as this shows in his photography. A true delight to work with and always upbeat. I would recommended him on any special day.

Sent on 01/17/2009
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/26/2011

3.0
      3.0

Jeff is a very nice guy. I wish he would've taken a bit more care on our staged family photos the day of (they were disorganized and they didn't turn out well), but otherwise we love our photos.

Only concern we had the whole time dealing with him is one day we were suppose to meet with him and he didn't show up. We tried to reach him and couldn't. He finally got back to us 26 hours later and told us he was sick (but had been for multiple days). Definitely think it would've been more professional to call and reschedule with us then to leave us hanging like that. We were scared we'd have to shop for a new photographer a month before our wedding!

Sent on 04/19/2011

• Makeup By Trista
    Makeup By Trista Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Jeff on numerous occasions! He is an awesome photographer and at the same time, very professional! He listens to what your wants and needs are and surpasses your expectations! He is worth every penny!

• Chandler, 85226 See on map