Greensboro, NC 27410 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Jeff Brewer Films

Your wedding day is a culmination of two stories crossing paths and two lives becoming one. This story deserves a voice and that voice should be heard by friends, family, and generations to come. Your story is filled with emotion; laughter, tears, happiness, and love. We give your emotions, details, and months of hard-work all the attention they deserve. Our wedding videographers leave no fleeting moment is left to be forgotten.

Our wedding videos are hand-crafted by our professional wedding videographers with your personalities and stories kept in mind throughout the entire experience. We believe each wedding to be unique and cater to that uniqueness. The resulting memory is a well-spoken, artistic wedding video of your beautiful day. We strive to make this story something to be cherished for years and by generations to come.

Contact Us to Chat!

Photos 4 Photos
Videos 5 vídeos

13 Reviews for Jeff Brewer Films

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Jeff Brewer Films this past Saturday and let me tell you they were so delightful to work with. Our venue, Ritchie Hill, is located in Concord, NC and we always enjoy working with vendors who are professional, communicative, and just overall fun to work with. They were all three!

We hope to work with your team in the future. They're definitely a great choice for videography!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

I fell in love with Jeff Brewer Films the moment I came across them. Of the many, many decisions I had to make as a bride, deciding to have Jeff as our videographer was far and away one of the easiest decisions. He is a professional in every way and I did not have any concerns about that aspect of our day because I knew the outcome would be amazing. I could not wait to see the final product and for good reason- I couldn't ask for more. I'm forever grateful for the stunning memories that were captured on such an important day.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Jeff and his wife Amanda filmed our wedding at Champagne Manor September 17th, 2016 and they were fantastic! From the moment I spoke to Jeff on the phone about what we were looking for I knew right away that they were going to be perfect. They did such an amazing job at capturing our wedding and you could feel all the emotions and love throughout our day. Not only was our video gorgeous, working with Jeff and Amanda could not have been more relaxed and easy going, which is definitely something we both appreciated. They were incredibly professional and sweet and we loved having them by our sides. I’m so glad we had the chance to work with Jeff and Amanda and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer. My husband was skeptical if we really needed to spend the money to have a videographer and after seeing the final video he hasn’t stopped watching it and we’re so happy we have this to watch for years to come.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Jeff Brewer Films FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

• Emily Katherine Events
    Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

Jeff Brewer films creates high quality, cinematic wedding films, and their team is so easy to work with. Their professionalism and technical skill are the perfect combination to capture the best shots without interrupting the natural flow of the day.

• Nixon Photography
    Nixon Photography Wedding Photographers

Media Brewer is one of our favorite videographers to recommend to our brides. Jeff creates amazing videos worthy of the big screen!

• Willow Oaks Plantation
    Willow Oaks Plantation Mansion Weddings

Expect not just a video, but a beautifully shot, expertly edited representation of your day.

• Greensboro, 27410 See on map