PO Box 37, Intervale, NH 03845 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Jeanne Pounder - NH Justice of the Peace

Your ceremony is the heart of your wedding day, and I have the experience and caring you're looking for. I perform formal and informal wedding ceremonies in all locations, both indoors and outdoors, throughout New Hampshire. I have several sample ceremonies available which can be tailored to your wishes, and I welcome your ideas!

I delight in working with ALL couples, regardless of age, gender (I'm an LGBTQ ally), regardless of whether it's your first marriage (and planning for forever) or your brave determination to begin again.

Please see my website or Facebook page for lots of photos, rates, and details, and please send ALL inquiries to my direct email address: WillowynJP@gmail.com.

It's your day, and I'd be honored to help make it special!

Jeanne Pounder - Your "JP" in New Hampshire!

(603) 730-5761

29 Reviews for Jeanne Pounder - NH Justice of the Peace

• Sam

Sam Tobyne · Married on 08/03/2019

Exceed Expectations!!!

Jeanne and her husband Richard wereamazing.. Craig and I had decided we want to finally get married after being together for 7 years. We thought it would have been harder to find a jp on such short notice but then we found Jeanne. She was available on the day we wanted and some us ceremony samples which we were able to pick through. She was very flexible as well. We had to change our rehearsal by a few hours and she had no problem with that despite it being quite a bit later. When it came time for the rehearsal she was very thoughtful with suggestions and brought an overall calming presence which helped ease some nerves. She prepared us for the ceremony that would take place the next day. When we hired Jeanne we didn’t realize her husband would be there as well but we were so glad that he was. They make an amazing team, making sure that the little nuances that can happens wouldn’t. They were very well organized and made sure that everything was in place.They were very helpful in making sure everything went as smoothly as possible. They eased our nerves and made the day great. Later in the evening they even sent pictures which was an unexpected surprise but meant the word to us, especially since we didn’t hire a photographer and just had family take some pictures. Both of them make a great team and I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a amazing day.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Janet · Married on 09/02/2018

I am thrilled with the services provided by Jeanne and her husband, Richard! Having Richard there on the day of the ceremony was an added bonus we were not expecting when we were looking for a JP. Jeanne provided a number of sample ceremonies for my husband and I to review and use as guidelines for designing a ceremony that was unique to us. Then, once we had a draft of the ceremony, Jeanne did her magic to make it all flow. It turned out perfect.
    On the day of the ceremony, Richard was there to guide people to where they needed to be and make sure that all the behind the scenes tasks were taken care of. And he also took a few pictures that he shared with us. Jeanne and Richard make a great team.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jeanne Pounder - NH Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review, Janet! You and Glenn, true to your adventuresome spirits, created an unforgettable wedding ceremony in an unforgettable place. Richard and I were honored to be a part of your day!

Angela · Married on 08/18/2018

Jeanne and her husband Richard were absolutely wonderful to work with! We were able to put together a very personalized ceremony by piecing together different aspects of samples that Jeanne had sent us. When we met with them both at their home they were both so comforting and were able to put a lot of my anxiety about public speaking, family drama and being super emotional at ease. During the wedding having Jeanne up there with my husband and I made such a huge difference. We were able to really focus on each other and not worry about anything else. After the wedding she even sent some pics of the ceremony that Richard had taken so we could see how it looked!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Jeanne Pounder - NH Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you, Angela! Your hilltop wedding was gloriously colorful and filled with love. Richard and I are so glad that we were able to share the experience with you and to help make it a special memory!

Jeanne Pounder - NH Justice of the Peace FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 85.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • In which states are you licensed? NH