10386 Festival Lane, Manassas, VA 20108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

About Jeanette's Bride 'N Boutique

Jeanette's Bride 'N Boutique is a full service bridal salon. Our well trained bridal consultants are here to offer you the "whole experience" when selecting your perfect wedding gown. Jeanette's has been serving brides and their bridal parties for almost 40 years. So long that we have mothers who bought their wedding dress here 20 years ago bringing their daughters back to buy their wedding dress! Jeanette's prides themselves on being a family business.

We offer a wide variety of bridal gowns to fit every budget. Our selection range from the Couture collections such as Victor Harper Couture and Lazaro; to the budget friendlier collections such as Impression Bridal and Da Vinci. We don't want you to stop at just the dress either which is why we carry an extensive collection of veils and heapieces, a wide variety of accessories, and shoes!

Brides, after you select your perfect wedding gown from Jeanette's you can bring your entire bridal party back for Bridesmaids dresses for a nice discount! Our bridesmaids selection includes designers such as Amsale, Monique Lhuillier, Impression Bridesmaids, Davinci and more!

123 Reviews for Jeanette's Bride 'N Boutique

Jeanette's Bride 'N Boutique 1
Jeanette's Bride 'N Boutique 2
  • Paul-Kate

Paul-Kate Emerson · Married on 04/28/2019

Ended up perfect

Jeanette’s bridal went above and beyond for me. I fell in love with a dress there, but it needed three alterations to be made from the designer. When the dress came in only one of the alterations had been made. Since we didn’t have time to send it back, they found solutions that worked even though some of it required some out of the box thinking. The dress ended up even better then I was anticipating from the original alterations. I will admit that it was stressful to not have it right from the designer, but Jeanette’s worked really hard to make it right and to keep me calm during the process.

Sent on 05/17/2019

jennifer · Married on 10/08/2017

I originally bought my dress in 2011 but my ex fiancé and I split before the wedding. Fast forward to 2017. Had such an amzing experience. shopping for my dress that I returned here for the bridesmaid dresses. We were given the entire area for just my party. The staff member (cant remember her name) was super knowledgeable and friendly. She helped us find a dress that when it arrived blew my expectations away. I was so in love with it. The owner even remembered when I originally came in to buy my wedding dress even though it had been years. bridal boutique are the way to go and if you are looking for a beautiful affordable dress with one on one attention go here!

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Jeanette's Bride 'N Boutique 3
    Jeanette's Bride 'N Boutique 4
  • W

Wesley · Married on 11/07/2015

Jeanette's Bride 'N Boutique was recommended to me by my dentist of all people! From the minute I tried on my first dress (which I ended up purchasing) to the final fitting, I was in love with the staff and the whole experience. I didn't know what to expect, but everyone from my consultant to the manager helped me and my mom through the process. I would recommend going to Jeanette's first to find your dream dress.

Sent on 11/14/2015