West Chester, PA 19380 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About jean louise design

jean louise design- wedding planners serving the greater Philadelphia, South Jersey, Delaware and Pocono regions.

4 Reviews for jean louise design

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2007

Jeannine was awesome. I felt like she was a friend planning my wedding. She was so flexible- she came to my office for all of our meetings, which meant a lot, since I was so busy. We had a few miny crisis, and I knew I could relax because she would take care of them. Everything turned out perfect!

Sent on 02/20/2008

Alison · Married on 05/05/2007

Jeannine's support and experience was the factor that enabled us to make our wedding so unique and personalized and yet, still fairly simple for us. We included my family in one of our meetings so Jeannine got a sense of the scope and input they had on our wedding planning. She handled the meetings with grace and put my entire family at ease. My mom was very nervous about how the reception would work out but Jeannine assured her with confidence that it would be an amazing wedding. And it was! For the entire month after the wedding my mom called nearly every day to tell me how much she loved our wedding. Mom should have been calling Jeannine to praise her as all the little details would not have been done without Jeannine.

On the day itself she was quick on her feet. Not only was she prepared, she had us prepared.

I highly recommend Jeannine and I look forward to working with her on other events in the future.

Sent on 03/27/2008

Catherine · Married on 05/04/2007

Hiring Jeannine McKnight of JeanLouise Design was one of the best decisions we made. She not only provided day of services, but her package included two meetings prior to the reception. She also handled the rehearsal at the church. She is amazingly professional, down to earth, and a pleasure to have with you the day of the wedding. I have recommended Jeannine to many other brides.

Sent on 02/21/2008