468 Bedford Road, Pleasantville, NY 10570 Map · Phone number

About Jean-Jacques' Culinary Creations

Jean-Jacques' is a full-service caterer with exclusive venues for weddings and special events in Westchester, Putnam, the Hudson Valley, Connecticut and Manhattan. We are committed to creating the event you envision. We coordinate every aspect of your event and place the utmost pride in combining epicurean excellence with flawless execution. Our innovative chefs prepare a wide range of traditional French, international and continental cuisines to accommodate our clients' diverse tastes. The reputation of Jean-Jacques' is built on more than 20 years of delivering the highest standards in taste and attention to detail. We work closely with you to tailor your event to your budget and guarantee value in all of our services.

Jean-Jacques' is honored to have been chosen by local brides at Wedding Wire to receive "Bride's Choice Award 2011".

• Creative Foods Catering
Dessert station
4255c08e0ff3771e 1301519820333 iStock000001034969Small

30 Reviews for Jean-Jacques' Culinary Creations

cookie · Married on 10/06/2018

We hosted our daughter’s wedding at the Rowsley Estate (Scarsdale Women’s Club), and Donna and Mary executed the Bride’s vision with exquisite perfection. They worked with her to achieve the desired tablescapes, ambiance and menu. And most importantly, the bride and groom announced that everything was “perfect”, and they couldn’t have been happier with the outcome! From a parent’s perspective, that is exactly what you want to hear! Mary was very easy to work with during the planning stages and the team really takes care of so many of the little details that the wedding planning was relatively easy. It was almost a one stop shopping experience… Amazon in Scarsdale; from the Onsite Ceremony (if needed) to the Beautiful reception including all linens, tables, chairs etc., set-up, clean-up, great cocktail hour, excellent dinner, delicious wedding cake at a very good value. Just add officiant, flowers, music and photographer …. Donna was the Maître D and she couldn’t have been nicer and more professional. Everything ran like clockwork. The staff were very pleasant and capable. The Rowsley Estate is like having a party in your home but without all the hassle and work. The guests have access to various rooms both upstairs and downstairs which makes it interesting and unique. The bar is positioned outdoors next to the long covered front patio and the guests loved hanging out there between dances. The Bride and Groom and wedding party arrived early for pictures and appreciated their individual areas to relax in before the ceremony. The photographer loved the aesthetic of the venue and the early pictures appear to confirm her opinion. I highly recommend Jean-Jacques at The Rowsley Estate with Mary and Donna at the helm for a beautiful wedding experience.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Miranda · Married on 10/06/2018

Our dream wedding!

We just had our wedding at the Rowsley Estate and can not be happier we chose this venue and Jean-Jacques' for our big day! We started venue shopping last year in the fall and saw places anywhere from NYC to the upper Hudson Valley. We decided to go with the Rowsley Estate because the venue has the traditional and classy charm which fit perfectly our taste, easy access from NYC and Jean-Jacques' reviews were excellent on every bridal sites. From day one working towards our wedding day, Mary and Donna handled everything with utmost professionalism advising us the do and don't from their rich experience and always accommodating our particular needs. Because we ended up with the maximum number of guest capacity and wanted still a good dancing space, Mary allowed us to design the floor plan and worked with our florist consummately to achieve our vision for the day. Everything went perfect and smoothly on our wedding day. Only to mention a few: during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, Donna graciously guided us and the bridal party exactly what to do (I totally recommend the rehearsal), the food and beverages were excellent, the staff was so hospitable that our guests told us there has never been an empty moment in their wine glasses! We've got so much compliments from our guests since our big day and still more are coming! Thank you so much Mary, Donna and the entire Jean-Jacques' staff. You made our dream wedding come true!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jasmine · Married on 06/30/2018

I recently got married in June at the Rowsley Estate (Scarsdale Women's Club) with Jean-Jacques' Culinary Creations as my wedding caterer. To this day, I still receive comments from friends on how well-planned and beautiful the entire day was, from ceremony, to cocktail hour and reception.

I wanted an intimate, homey and elegant venue for a wedding of about 110 guests. The Rowsley Estate was the last of 6 venues I visited, and after meeting Mary (the site's wedding coordinator) and seeing the venue, I knew my search had ended. It was also clear to my husband and I, who paid for the wedding ourselves, that Jean-Jacques' price was hard to beat for what it has to offer. Mary is SO experienced in her years of wedding planning, and kept me updated and organized through our 8 months of pre-wedding correspondence and meetings. She was always patient with my general ignorance when it comes to wedding planning minutiae, and went out of her way to accommodate my special requests in terms of adding a traditional tea ceremony before the ceremony, and having a swing dance lesson during cocktail hour. Her calm and grace were special qualities that I came to value so much, and I have always trusted her instinctively. We also love our Maitre'D Donna, who helped us rehearse our wedding and kept our guests informed and our wedding day itinerary flowing without a blip. Last but not least are all the staff members who helped with our reception decoration and other set-up. I wish I could remember each of their names, their professionalism and genuine good wishes to me, my family and guests left an indelible impression on all of us. I had picked out my reception theme colors and decoration with Mary earlier, but to see the end result of how all of them got pieced together so beautifully by the staff moved me to tears. I cannot thank Jean-Jacques Culinary Creations enough for making our wedding day truly an event of a lifetime!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Jean-Jacques' Culinary Creations FAQ

• What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    French Service
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    African
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Kosher
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    House Beer
    Specialty Beer
    House Wine
    Specialty Wine
    Champagne Toast
    Premium Liquor

• 468 Bedford Road Pleasantville, 10570 See on map
    Location of (Jean-Jacques' Culinary Creations)