JCR Designs : Weddings and Events

JCR Designs : Weddings and Events

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About JCR Designs : Weddings and Events

Possibilities are endless! I love the challenge of creating something others think is impossible!
"The possibilities are endless and I love the challenge of creating something that others may think is impossible." - Jennifer Rosario   I'm a mother of three and when I am not devoting my attention to family, I am helping Brides to create the Wedding they've dreamed about since they were little girls. I am honored to have the opportunity to share in each of my Brides' most special days. There is no better feeling than to know you have helped to make someones dreams come true.   I have twelve years and counting of floral design experience. I have worked with young ladies going to their first Homecoming dance and others attending their Senior Prom. I have worked in the wholesale business delievering, processing and selling to retail florists. I have worked with Brides from overseas, and close family members also celebrating marriage. I enjoy sharing in any special part of ones life, and helping to make that time be a little happier, and alot less stressful.   I will not limit my services solely to floral design; I am mostly interested in how I can be a help to the Brides I serve on the most amazing day of their life!   All ideas and religions are welcome. I bring and encourage new themes, ideas and concepts - because at the end of the day, it doesnt matter if your wedding looks like it came out of a magazine, what matters is that it was the most AMAZING day of your life and I can't wait to help you achieve it!!!     I am open to servicing many areas in Florida. Please call or email to  check for availablilty in your area. We also offer Wedding services in Wisconsin.   Recieving Calls
Monday through Sunday 9am-7pm
Text questions after hours to 407-692-1079

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow JCR Designs : Weddings and Events on

14 Reviews for JCR Designs : Weddings and Events

Jennifer was amazing! We met up and talked about a few things and she even came up with the idea of putting action figures in the bouquets since the groom and groomsmen were wearing action figures as boutonniere. She constantly kept in contact with me since I couldn't make up my mind about what flowers I wanted other than I hated roses. My flowers came out beautiful and I can't thank her enough!

Profile Picture Rebeca, 10/7/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was so pleased working with Jennifer. Its like she knew exactly the look I wanted from the first time we spoke. I'm so happy to have found a florist to trust for future orders and any referrals. Amazing job!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Josephine, 12/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They went above and beyond for us on our special day! The flowers were amazing, exactly how we imagened. The centerpieces fit our theme perfectly and the attention to details during the reception made the evening flow just right. We couldn't have picked a better company! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/19/12, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1338778473441 img1277
220x220 sq 1338777886796 p1010326
220x220 sq 1338778478754 img4809

1 ENDORSEMENT
Jennifer is so talented and has a great eye for detail. I love how she thinks outside the box and her ideas never cease to amaze me. She is loyal and committed. Of course I would work with her everyday if it were possible. Thanks Jennifer for being somone I can count on and know that things will be taken care of to a T

P.O. Box 422339, Kissimmee, FL 34742   See On Map
407-692-1079 (phone)
I service Orlando, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Davenport, Poinciana, Haines City and Lakeland Areas. Please check for availablilty to other areas and servicing out of state weddings in Wisconsin. Recieving Calls Monday through Sunday 9am-7pm Text questions any time to 407-692-1079