JCR Designs : Weddings and Events

Kissimmee, FL View map

"The possibilities are endless and I love the challenge of creating something that others may think is impossible."

- Jennifer Rosario

I'm a mother of three and when I am not devoting my attention to family, I am helping Brides to create the Wedding they've dreamed about since they were little girls.

I am honored to have the opportunity to share in each of my Brides' most special days. There is no better feeling than to know you have helped to make someones dreams come true.

I have twenty years and counting of floral design experience. I have worked with young ladies going to their first Homecoming dance and others attending their Senior Prom. I have worked in the wholesale business delievering, processing and selling to retail florists. I have worked with Brides from overseas, and close family members also celebrating marriage.

I enjoy sharing in any special part of ones life, and helping to make that time be a little happier, and alot less stressful.

I will not limit my services solely to floral design; I am mostly interested in how I can be of help to the Brides I serve on the most amazing day of their life! Check out my etsy page for accessories, favors and gifts; and other creative stuff! JCRDesignsCo.etsy.com

All ideas and religions are welcome. I bring and encourage new themes, ideas and concepts - because at the end of the day, what matters is that your dreams and ideas came perfectly to fruition and that it was the most AMAZING day of your life! I can't wait to help you achieve it!!!

I am open to servicing many areas in Florida and will ship silks out of state. Please call or email to check for availablilty in your area.

Recieving Calls
Monday through Sunday 9am-7pm
Text questions after hours to 407-692-1079

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• laceved2
    Lisette Married on 09/20/2020
    I hired JC Rosario Floral for my wedding last month and I must say, she surpassed my every expectation! I was more than pleased with the results and received so many compliments from everyone who attended. I will definitely be using her service for future events and recommend her to everyone i know! The price beat everyone else I looked into and i received even more value for it... THANKS AGAIN JENNIFER!
  • primepretty
    Rebeca Married on 10/07/2013
    Jennifer was amazing! We met up and talked about a few things and she even came up with the idea of putting action figures in the bouquets since the groom and groomsmen were wearing action figures as boutonniere. She constantly kept in contact with me since I couldn't make up my mind about what flowers I wanted other than I hated roses. My flowers came out beautiful and I can't thank her enough!
  • User1077836 2+ years ago
    I was so pleased working with Jennifer. Its like she knew exactly the look I wanted from the first time we spoke. I'm so happy to have found a florist to trust for future orders and any referrals. Amazing job!! Thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

JCR Designs : Weddings and Events 1
Offer

Classic Rose Wedding Day package 1 Bridal bouquet 1 Toss bouquet 3 Bridesmaids 4 Boutonnieres 2 Corsages 2 Boutonnieres 1 Flower Girl 1 Ring Bearer 1 Cake top 1 Garter

No other offers can be combined.

The Flower Lady The Flower Lady Wedding Florists

Jennifer is so talented and has a great eye for detail. I love how she thinks outside the box and her ideas never cease to amaze me. She is loyal and committed. Of course I would work with her everyday if it were possible. Thanks Jennifer for being somone I can count on and know that things will be taken care of to a T

P.O. Box 422339 Kissimmee, FL, 34742

I service Orlando, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Davenport, Poinciana, Haines City and Lakeland Areas. Please check for availablilty to other areas and servicing out of state weddings in Wisconsin. Recieving Calls Monday through Sunday 9am-7pm Text questions any time to 407-692-1079
Location of (JCR Designs : Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding