Jacksonville, Jacksonville, IL 62650 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Pricing

About JC3 Events

JC3 Events is a professional DJ and music entertainment group in Jacksonville, Illinois. Colby Huff, owner and DJ, offers top-notch service for an affordable price. He has been in the music industry for over 15 years as both a radio host and mobile DJ. With his knowledge and your ideas, you can create a party atmosphere that will have your guests on their feet all night long. Whether you’re planning for a formal event or a laid-back outdoor dance party, JC3 Events will make your wedding one of a kind.

JC3 Events offers professional DJ and MC services for weddings of all kinds. You will work with Colby Huff during a no-obligation consultation to determine your cocktail hour music, dance songs, and do-not-play list. From there DJ Colby will ensure you have a spectacular entertainment package, with uplighting and a premier sound system included.

Areas Covered
JC3 Events is based in Jacksonville but serves all of Illinois and Eastern Missouri. That includes Springfield, Decatur, Champaign, Peoria, Bloomington, Quincy, and the St. Louis metro area.

Wedding ceremony  venue
1513744819971664602972575695862703558947456o

• Videos 2

1 Reviews for JC3 Events

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2016

Colby was incredibly easy to work with! Even from the first few messages we sent back and forth, I could tell he was going to be a true professional.

Colby worked with me with every single detail of music needed for my ceremony (including processionals, music for a sand pouring ceremony, and for our recessional). Colby also even went to our ceremony site a week or so before our big day to be sure he was going to be prepared with all the audio cables and mics he was going to need. Mr. Huff even showed up for our rehearsal to walk through all of our music selections to be sure we and our wedding party were all thoroughly prepared for the upcoming day.

Colby also helped me with our music at the reception (including the wedding party's entrance, our entrance as bride and groom, special dances, and even with wedding reception games - we did the "shoe" game)!

Colby communicated back with me promptly whenever I had questions. We emailed back and forth, talked on the phone several times, and he was always very, very approachable. He even created a timeline of our entire wedding day and helped to make sure things went off without a hitch.

I would recommend Colby to any bride who wants a stress-free, easy and flawless wedding day! Mr. Huff is an incredible DJ and will work with you with all your music and audio needs.

My husband and I were SO pleased with Colby's work, and we hope we get the opportunity to recommend him to others in the near future.

Sent on 12/20/2016

JC3 Events Pricing

JC3 Events Price Rates

JC3 Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 875.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System