JBowman Photography

Apex, NC View map
   1 review
$3,750 Most Popular Price

$3,750 Most Popular Price

JBowman Photography is about capturing moments that are real! Our goal is to capture your event so that you can relive those memories, not just for years to come, but with future generations. Justin has a backgorund in photojournalism and always knows where the action is and how to capture it. Our "style" is not in our look but in our approach. Our look is clean, creative and dramatic. However, this is simply an organic outcome of our style, which is capturing real moments with real emotion in creative ways! We are storytellers at heart! We get to know our clients well and work to tell your unique story in a way that your are proud to share with everyone. With Jbowman Photography, we want you to feel the emotions of your special day each time you look at your photographs. We truly are working at "Capturing Moments to Last a Lifetime"!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,450.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3750

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
    Mackenzie Married on 11/09/2013
    When my husband and I were looking into the price of everything involved in a wedding, I started to get very discouraged. I knew that I wanted a good photographer, but I also did not want to go broke our first year of marriage. Justin is affordable and one of the best people we worked with during planning.

He sits down with you multiple times to go over packages and options. He will explain everything you want to know (and even what you didn't know you should ask). He prepares for his shoots, knows the lighting, angles, and overall asthetics of your venue. He gets to know your family and friends which really helps for anticipating personal moments. When you have one day to get some of the best moments on film, he knows what he is doing, and he can troubleshoot.

My husband and I were so happy with the instantaneous moments he caught. So many good moments and we get to relive them whenever we want!!

He is also very good at directing family and getting group shots together. I had no idea that would be so difficult. He is clear and kind which is a major help when you just want to enjoy your wedding.

After our wedding, I did a dress shoot. The pictures are gorgeous! Justin has access to beautiful and private spots for these types of shoots. He can judge light very well, and I had an extremely difficult dress/heirloom. These pictures were important to my family, and they were beyond what I hoped they would be.

He is a patient photographer. I had a million questions and odd requests, but he worked with me and he provides timely and clear communication with you and his printers.

I would highly recommend JBowman Photography if you want confidence that your wedding will be helped by his presence, and your happiest moments will be preserved worry-free.

Thank you Justin for absolutely everything you've done for my family!!

Deals

JBowman Photography 1
Gift
Enjoy a free engagement session AND 10% off of your Wedding Day Services! This is exclusive to Wedding Wire!

Apex, 27502
9192741735
Location of (JBowman Photography)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding