Eugene, OR 97404 Map · Phone number

About JBazzle Photography

I am a professional photographer operating in the Eugene/Springfield area. I specialize in portraits and people, a spectrum that includes things from weddings to graduations to senior photos. Crafting each individual image is important to me, so I pay close attention to lighting details and tend to use several flashes on location, though I do shoot natural light on request.

Wedding packages are tailored to both your specific needs and your budget, which we can determine through a free local or online consultation. I travel between Portland, Eugene, Bend, Florence, and Roseburg at no additional cost.

Follow JBazzle Photography on

1105f05a77fe16e9 1417675271079 dsc5179
dsc0331 2

4 Reviews for JBazzle Photography

Cathy · event on 02/03/2014

Joel is an amazing photographer! It was so easy to work with him. He was super friendly and made us feel very comfortable. AND the pictures came out better than imagined! I couldn't ask for anything more. Great work, Joel!!!

Kayla · Married on 09/02/2013

Joel was great! He was professional, punctual, and creative. Most importantly, he was incredibly patient with an incredible picky (some might also say demanding) bride! The pictures he took were amazing- he perfectly captured my husband and I's personalities.

Robyn · Married on 05/27/2013

Joel was friendly and professional and made us all feel very comfortable. The picture quality was seriously amazing. I'm a little jealous that I didn't know about him before I got married. My friends pictures were just beautiful.

JBazzle Photography FAQ