65A Raylinsky Lane, Mechanicville, NY 12118 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jazzy Entertainment Disc Jockey Service

Your wedding will most likely be one of the most important and cherished days in your life. A day that you will want to remember forever. Realizing this, it is my mission to work with you and help you best achieve the vision you have for your wedding day.

Having provided DJ services for weddings, anniversary parties, corporate gatherings, proms, night clubs and more - I have a wide variety of experience to pull from when helping you craft, plan, and ultimately execute the type of entertainment you are looking for and to get your guests up and keep them on the dance floor.

I will work closely with you in the months and weeks leading up to your wedding, and on the day of I will work along side the other wedding professionals that you have chosen to be a part of your big day to ensure that everything moves along as planned.

Contact me today and we can chat about how we can turn your wedding vision into a reality.

17 Reviews for Jazzy Entertainment Disc Jockey Service

Laura · Married on 05/28/2016

My husband and I recently celebrated our wedding on 5/28/16 up in Saratoga NY where Stephen Bell (Jazzy Entertainment) was the DJ for our reception. Steve is one of the kindest and sweetest people my husband and I have ever met. He is prompt to respond, reliable, flexible, easy to work with, professional, and an all around wonderful person! He made the entire wedding planning process so simple as we were planning our wedding all the way from Georgia. His music selections kept the entire party dancing all through the night, and he even took music requests from guests! My husband and I have received numerous compliments about Steve and Jazzy Entertainment and we would highly recommend his wedding services to anyone! Thank you Steve!

Sent on 08/08/2016

T. · Married on 07/19/2014

Steve was amazing to work with! He met and spoke with us several times to go over every detail. He gave us great advice on how the reception should "flow" and was super flexible with our ideas. At the event he kept the vibe fun and happy, the dance floor was never empty!
    I highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2013

Steve is very easy-going & accommodating. He had a flexible schedule and was able to meet with us on a few different occasions to go over all the details and ensure that no details were missed. He was very professional and well organized. Our guests commented on what a great night they had. He has an enormous variety of music that is suited for all ages. Under his direction, the evening progressed in a very smooth manner. We highly recommend him for your special event!

Sent on 01/26/2014