2485 Guadalcanal St, New Orleans, LA 70114 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Jazzi Events

Why Choose Us?

We are a "one stop shop" in which we provide a variety of services. They include fresh floral designs, ceiling and wall draping, linens and chair covers, intelligent lighting and wedding/event planning.

We understand that no one client is the same, so we customize every event to match YOUR style, YOUR personality and YOUR vision!

The combination of your unique details mixed with our passion for client satisfaction ensures your entire experience will be simple, seamless and most importantly stress free!

"This is not a job for me. This is not just something to do. It's not a hobby. I truly believe that Jazzi Events is my purpose in this world! It would be such a pleasure to use my talents to create an experience that you will remember for a lifetime!"

Staci A. Lewis ~ Owner/Designer

bouquets 18
nowbridalshowcenterpiece
feather balls and crystal
Jazzi Events
silver trumpets and peacock feathers
mirror boxes
Jazzi Events
rose balls and hanging crystal
g4
beauty

2 Reviews for Jazzi Events

• Delia

Delia · Married on 08/05/2012

FABOLOUS!!!! Staci with Jazzi Events was a godsend! She handled all of my décor and florals for my wedding. Staci was friendly, professional, efficient, and a great calming spirit. Her work exceeded my expectations and she gave me my “wow” moment when I walked into my venue. She understood my vision and executed it to perfection. I was blessed to find such a talented individual. My family and friends are still calling me weeks later about how beautifully the venue was decorated. Thanks to Staci and her team I was able to have my Fairy Tale wedding vision brought to life. Brides book her now, she is the best kept secret out there!!! From One Diva to the next…Staci, you are AMAZING!!!! Thanks for being a part of our special day. Mr. & Mrs. Princeton King

• Sknockum

Stacey · Married on 05/18/2012

Staci Lewis was my wedding planner for my wedding May 18, 2012. She was by far the best wedding planner ever!!! hands down. I met her and her team at a bridal show here in New Orleans. I contacted her immediately after. Staci was so professional and made my wedding and reception dinner a dream come true. She always stayed in contact answering my emails and phine calls in mins. At times she would just called to check on me I loved that. She really brought my wedding ideas to life I felt like she understood me and when I was unsure she gave me great advice. Her pricing is reasonable and she is very good at what she does. By hiring Staci and her team it allowed me to RELAX on my wedding day knowing she had everything under control. I will be hiring her to plan my mother's 60th birthday Jazzi Events is amazing!!!

Jazzi Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5