222B Race Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About JazminRae Makeup

Hello, beautiful! Welcome to JazminRae Makeup where natural beauty comes first. We are a traveling team of hair + makeup artists with the passion for enhancing natural beauty. Team owner, Jazmin Rae, has over 8 years of experience as a licensed cosmetologist. We will work together to create a look that you'll love. Trust that you will be able to look back at your wedding photos and LOVE the way you looked.

JazminRae Makeup provides professional hair styling & makeup applications for brides and bridal parties of any size. We serve weddings throughout the Greater Philadelphia area, NJ, NY, and DE. Trials are held in our Old City, Philadelphia studio and we will travel to you on the wedding day. We create custom packages to suit your needs, which can include:

• Traditional or airbrush makeup

JazminRae Makeup 6
JazminRae Makeup 7

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2019

Flawless Job!

Oh, my goodness! Jazmin was so so so amazing. She did me (the bride), my four bridesmaids, and the two mom's makeup! Jazmin came to our bridal suite and were both very professional. She was on time and got everyone done. She was so so so sweet and great to work with. She made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt and made us all look like natural beauties. Her services were definitely worth the money and made my day so much more special. The hairstylist Kelsey was also so so amazing and made my hair look gorgeous. She did a fantastic job on my hair and took her time and made sure it was perfect.

Sent on 06/24/2019

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much, Lisa! Already obsessing over your wedding photos. I truly hope you felt like a princess on your special day! Xoxo
  • rachelrae103

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2019

Thank you Jazmin!

Jazmin and her team were amazing! My husband is Vietnamese so we had a Vietnamese tea ceremony that started around 10am. Jazmin and her team arrived at my parent's house by 5:45am and were ready to go! There was two people doing makeup and two doing hair and they got all eight of us done by 9am! My hair and makeup looked incredible and held really well the entire day. I received so many compliments. Jazmin gave me a little makeup pouch with lipstick, blotting sheets, and eyelash glue in it. Thankfully I didn't need to use the eyelash glue but I'm glad I had it just in case. I still use the lipstick she gave me. I'm so happy I chose Jazmin and her team for my wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    JazminRae Makeup 8
    JazminRae Makeup 9

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Aww thank you so much, Rachel! It was a pleasure working with you!

JazminRae Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 25.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• J&J Studios
    J&J Studios Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to work with Jazmin on a wonderful in studio shoot. She was prompt, professional, and took care of the client to make her look radiantly beautiful. Crisp, polished in her approach, and knowledgable, I would continue to use her again and again. Thanks for a great experience.

• Zachary Andrew Events
    Zachary Andrew Events Wedding Planners

Jazmin is wonderful to work with and is always extremely responsive, something I really appreciate as a wedding planner. Her makeup application always looks flawless and enhances the beauty of anyone she's applying it to. Jazmin is super professional yet personable and always makes anyone in her chair feel comfortable. I know I always look forward to working with Jazmin and can't wait for our next opportunity to collaborate together.

• 222B Race Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19106 See on map