Jay Studio

Rome View map

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
  • User2200462 2+ years ago
    Our experience with Jay Studio was fantastic. Francesca helped us organize our wedding ceremony from start to finish and the result was a success: we received a lot of compliments from our guests. Francesca is a lovely person and very professional, two key qualities to help couples organize their wedding! She has a great ability to connect with people and understand their needs and make them reality. We would strongly recommend her a million times over!!
    Hannah Married on 06/04/2014
    I chose Jay Studio through a list of vendors provided to me by my planner Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy. After seeing Jay studio's portfolio in comparison to others, we knew we wanted to go with him.

My husband and I LOVED working with Daniele from Jay Studio. Despite how skilled any photographer is, you need one with talent and that is personable. Nobody wants to feel uncomfortable with the person snapping photos in their face! Daniele not only provides BEAUTIFUL work, but he's an extremely gregarious character that makes you feel comfortable on the most important day of you life - especially with nerves already running so high. An added bonus for non Italian couples is that Daniele speaks perfect and fluent English! That is incredibly important to me in terms of photography direction and posing.

I know wedding photographers can be a dime a dozen, but Jay Studio truly is a gem.

- Hannah from Houston, TX, USA.

Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy Wedding Planners

A very Pro Agency of Photographers. Their result is a certainty. I suggest you look at their blog to see what you can get hiring them. They are very good and take shots of your wedding from so many different angles that despite your preferences you will always have the perfect shots for your memories, those of your parents and your friends.

via Casale de' Merode, 17a Rome
0039-0688972595
Location of (Jay Studio)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding