89 Country Hollow Dr., Clayton, DE 19938 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jay Clark Photography

With a Photojournalistic and Fine Art approach to photographing your wedding, my primary focus is to capture the love and passion that exists between you and your soul-mate. When you look back through your photographs you will relive the emotion and excitement that you felt on your very special day.

My goal is to not only capture the special moments of your wedding day, but to give you works of art for you to cherish for a life time.

I consider my style to be a mixture of photojournalism, contemporary, and fine art.

I would be honored to photograph your wedding, and capture the love between you, your fiancé, your family, and your closest friends. Call me today to set up a consultation 302-480-4514

Follow Jay Clark Photography on

• Cherishable Weddings And Events
    Cherishable Weddings And Events Wedding Planners

Jay photographed one of my weddings, and he was absolutely wonderful! He is very easy to work with, easy to communicate with, and his photos turned out to be gorgeous! I would definitely recommend him to any of my clients!

• 89 Country Hollow Dr. Clayton, 19938 See on map