Jax Chair Boutique

2762 Park St, Jacksonville, FL 32205 Map · Phone number

About Jax Chair Boutique

Jax Chair Boutique is proud to offer beautiful chiavari chairs for weddings and events. We currently offer mahogany, silver, and gold chairs, with a choice of either an ivory or a white cushion. Chair rentals are just $7.00 per chair! Easy same day delivery, set-up, and tear-down makes having beautiful chiavaris a reality for your next event!

Follow Jax Chair Boutique on

5 Reviews for Jax Chair Boutique

Caitlin · Married on 09/17/2016

When I contacted Jax Chair Boutique, I explained my vision that was a little different than the normal ceremony setup. From the initial consultation, they did not hesitate to make my vision come to life. I wanted my chairs moved from the ceremony to the reception and they made sure to have them moved in record time. The chairs were in excellent condition and looked brand new. The gold chivari chairs completely changed the look of the rooms and I would recommend them for any event.

I rented chairs and linen for our daughter's wedding at Club Continental. Cassandra Cherneski was excellent to work with. She answered my questions quickly and it was easy to pay for the items online. I was very pleased with the service provided.

Megan · Married on 07/11/2015

Jax Chair Boutique is an excellent choice if you are looking for Chiavari chairs for your wedding or event! My husband and I were thrilled with the timeliness and professionalism exhibited by Jax Chair Boutique on our wedding day. We used the mahogany chairs and they looked great- no scratches or visible damage, everything was clean and tidy, and the service was impeccable! They set everything up on site, took down afterwards, and we didn't have to worry about any of it. I'm so glad my planner talked me into Chiavari chairs because they looked fantastic onsite- Jax Chair Boutique was a great vendor!

Jax Chair Boutique FAQ

• What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 8.00