Java Jive

Plymouth, MA View map

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Java Jive has been entertaining at weddings and events from Maui to Cape Cod. The band is made up of two men and one woman who all sing lead and play keyboards, the men play trumpets and flugelhorns, and one plays acoustic guitar. Utilizing the best of today's technology, the band prides itself on performing accurate versions of songs from Frank Sinatra to Motown to the Bruno Mars. More musicians can be added for even more versatility.

What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?

Embossed

What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?

Engraving

Which of the following are included in the price?

Lighting
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the package?

Learning New Songs
Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Big Band
Reggae
Rock
Swing
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Cocktail Hour Music
Learning New Songs
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Lighting
Microphones

Melissa Married on 10/15/2016
    Java Jive is great!!! Great band and great to work with!! We had a mix of older and younger crowd at our wedding and they played a great mix of songs to keep people dancing! I will definitely be recommending them.

Java Jive's reply:

Thank you Melissa! We all had a great time, you and Greg have wonderful families!
    Liz Married on 07/23/2016
    Definitely book Java Jive! Don was wonderful to work with and quickly got back to me whenever I had any questions. The group was professional and engaging and quickly got my guests up dancing. They were even successful in getting me to dance twice even though I much prefer to enjoy the music and watch others have fun on the dance floor. My guests told me multiple times that we booked the best group for our wedding and I couldn't agree more!
    Meaghan Married on 10/10/2015
    I could not be happier with our choice to have Java Jive play at our wedding. They were truly an amazing addition to our perfect day! Two of my brothers and my cousin had had them years ago, so when I was searching for a band, I was happy to see they were available. Not only was it special to us, but it was special for others there to see their band perform again. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night and still a few months later they tell me how much they loved the band! My goal was to have as much fun as possible and keep people dancing and Java Jive achieved that with ease! Don Richard is great to work with during the pre-planning... super professional and extremely helpful. He also played keyboard for our ceremony and cocktail hour which was a nice addition to the background. The band learned 2 songs for us for our first and last dance and my husband thought they sang them better than the original! Chuck and Carolynne are amazing singers and their range of music is very broad which worked perfect for the variety of age groups we had. The three of them together seriously make the perfect trio and if I did it over again, Java Jive would again, be my first choice!

Java Jive's reply: