Java Haus Cafe & Catering

• Off the Vine Catering
  • Pecado Bueno & It's All Good Catering

8 Reviews for Java Haus Cafe & Catering

Linda R. · Married on 08/08/2020

Perfect meal for a special day!

My daughter was married a week ago and Java Haus did the catering. It was spectacular! The buffet table was beautiful and the food was amazing! Everyone loved it! We had three entrees so it was impossible for me to try everything, but I loved the mashed potatoes and the corn bread and the salmon. Others told me how wonderful the sirloin and the chicken entrees were. The appetizers were scrumptious! And decorated so lovely! I will definitely recommend Java Haus Cafe and Catering!

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Gray

Gray B. · Married on 09/21/2019

Our Go-To caterer

Java Haus is highly recommended by Gray Bridge Venue. They provide a diverse menu of delicious food, served with class and professionalism. With Java Haus, the food is always perfectly prepared--no limp vegetables, wilted salads, or dry chicken. James is an absolute master at holding food and serving a buffet outside a restaurant that tastes like it was fully prepared onsite. Staff is always clean and well-dressed; they set up a beautiful buffet; and the bartending is friendly and responsible. And, their out-the-door price point can't be beat! When Java Haus caters a wedding, we are confident it will be done right and the couple will get great service and a great value!

Sent on 09/06/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine E. · Married on 08/31/2019

Taco Bar Love!

Working with James at Java Haus was an absolute pleasure! They put together the most delicious taco bar, which was a total hit at my wedding. The service and bartending were top notch, and I would absolutely recommend them to my friends and family! I mean, look at the look on my face as I stare down at that delicious taco.

Sent on 09/04/2019

• Snohomish See on map
    Location of (Java Haus Cafe & Catering)