Jason Wasserman Video

Jason Wasserman Video

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jason Wasserman Video

Any Occasion Videography - Westchester County

Jason has had a long history of TV production in the New York Tri-State area. He puts his heart and soul into every production he works on.

Independently, he has corporate and individual clients.

SERVICES OFFERED

?GRAPHICS

?AUDIO

?LIGHTING FOR VIDEO

?APPLE TV VIDEO DISTRIBUTION

Jason is available for Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet Sixteens, Corporate Meetings & All Events.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

High-Def Video (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Slideshow (1)

Jason Wasserman is a good person, nice, patient, easy to work with, intelligent, smart, artistic, creative, open minded, flexible, accommodating, professional, hardworking, confident, trustworthy, perfectly capable, reasonably priced, and produces quality and exceptional work! I have already used him for two separate occasions, in the past, and will do so, again, in the future! Our family highly recommends him to anyone who is looking for an excellent videographer that you will be both happy and satisfied with! Keep up the good work, Jason Wasserman! People need you, and will be calling on your services, always! Thank you for providing outstanding service for our family! We most certainly appreciate it! Sincerely, Iris Eardley

Profile Picture Iris, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason did such a wonderful job on my wedding video! He captured the event beautifully from start to finish. We received a 3 minute preview video, 90 minute edited video, and the uncut 7 hour video of the entire evening. My mom calls me several times a week to tell me how she watches the 3 minute video almost everyday and still cries tears of joy, and how she and my grandma have watched the uncut version multiple times. He truly has helped our wedding night stay alive forever and I couldn't have asked for a better way to do that. He was professional and friendly and I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture melissa, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jason was a fly on the wall at my wedding. He was amazing to work with. His communication skills were amazing and I was confident having him as a part of my wedding. My husband and I just watched our wedding videos last night and we were so happy with them. He captured everything we wanted. I would highly recommend him for any event you are hosting.

Profile Picture Farrah, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews