3613 N Arroyo Park LN, Edinburg, TX 78550 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Jason R. Johnston Photography

I have been a professional photographer since I got my first paying freelance gig in 1996 while still pursuing a primary education diploma. I have over 20 years of industry experience; being an award-winning photographer and filmmaker. I love photographing weddings and would love to photograph yours. I am down-to-earth, easy-going and eager to collaborate on whatever you have in mind.

As a destination wedding photographer, I have served many ceremonies across south Texas and the Rio Grande Valley. I have worked from South Padre Island to Mission. I enjoy capturing weddings, proposal happenings, and engagement portraiture. Also, birthdays, family gatherings, and “sweet sixteens” or quinceañeras.

I only accept a few select weddings per year. This has the advantage of exclusivity with my clients, allowing my work to be more personal and intimate. With my experience in glamour photography and cinematic motion picture production combined with my photojournalistic style on the day, you can rest assured the emotion and passion of your special day will be captured brilliantly.

My photography and videography is delivered digitally via links to an online folder. Analog prints, optical media copies such as DVD or BluRay, or USB thumb drive assets, or other physical products can be arranged if desired.

Thank you for considering me to capture your special day. I look forward to this opportunity to give you lasting memories you and your family will cherish for generations. Contact me today and let me know how I may help you.

Follow Jason R. Johnston Photography on

Jason R. Johnston Photography Pricing

Jason R. Johnston Photography Price Rates

Jason R. Johnston Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Jason R. Johnston Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Jason R. Johnston Photography 2
    “Thank You for Your Service” Discount

For U.S. veterans, active-duty U.S. military personnel, U.S. law enforcement officers (federal, state, or local), as well as teachers, nurses, EMTs, and firefighters, active or retired, I offer a year-round discounted rate of up to 10% off your total bill.

• 3613 N Arroyo Park LN Edinburg, TX, 78550 See on map