Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for Jason Nestor Entertainment

One Event Per Day (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)

Everyone thinks they have the best DJ.... but we truly did. Jason cares about us as people, not just clients and you can truly tell the difference. He is an awesome resource for all things wedding related and worked with our budget! I can’t say enough good things about Jason. He threw us the best party we could have ever had! Super interactive as we asked him to be. His personality is phenomenal. I had a rockstar vendor line up and they all knew each other and worked phenomenally together! Jason, you made our day unbelieveable. You are more than a DJ, you’re a phenomenal person who made us feel loved and cared for. Thank you so much!!

We had no idea what music we wanted or needed. We only had a few selected songs for our ceremony and reception then asked Jason to take care of the rest... he exceeded our expectations. Since our day I’ve had one friend want to change her DJ and 20 different people tell me how awesome Jason was. He put in extra hours and extra thought when he didn’t have to.

If you’re looking for a DJ, I know the process sucks. Schedule a meeting with Jason and sit down and talk with him. It will be worth every single second of your time. I will be shocked if you don’t book him that second, he was the only vendor I did that with, and I’m picky! If you have a budget, tell him what you want and see what he can do. I swear he’s a magician!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
2.2

It was my daughter's wedding. Jason seemed excited to DJ her reception. He already had a wedding booked for himself but said he had someone he felt would work well for us. We met and thought Jason was great and trusted what he said. Two weeks before the wedding we met with Jason to finalize and he showed up with ANOTHER guy saying he would be another replacement! We trusted when Jason assured us this guy would be good. He took lots of notes as we went through everything we wanted and songs we wanted played and the order of the reception. This guy was very disappointing. He did not engage the guests. He barely talked. A lot of the guests were not even aware when they cut the cake!
He played the wrong Groom and Mother dance song and did not play most of the requested songs until almost everyone was gone.
Just very disappointing!
A time you cannot get back.

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Every bride wants their special day to be perfect, but let’s be honest, there’s always at least one thing that doesn’t go quite as planned. For me there were several things that didn’t happen the way I wanted them to. For starters, I planned my wedding on my own in 3 weeks while my soon to be husband was away for the military. Our day did not start off well. We were hit with a snow storm and the roads were not plowed. It was unbelievable cold, the ceremony started 30 minutes after planned, and my husband messed up every line he was supposed to say. However, there was light at the end of the tunnel on our seemingly doomed day. Jason drove two hours to our reception and did everything in his power to ensure everyone had a great time. I went from being an enraged bridzilla to having the time of my life. He listened to our tastes in music and made sure that he played something every guest would love. When there was no life in the party, Jason would dance and get people moving. My guests loved it! Also, when my husband and I couldn’t decide on songs for things like cutting the cake, Jason told us not to worry and he would handle it and that’s exactly what he did. He definitely was able to make my day less stressful and lift some weight off of my shoulders. I have been to a lot of events with DJs and I can truly say that Jason is by far the best I’ve ever come across. I HIGHLY recommend him for any event that you may need. He will keep life in the party, effortlessly entertain, and will wholeheartedly go out of his way for you. Thank you, Jason, for making our reception one people will never forget!

Profile Picture Ashley , 12/30/17, 1 Review