Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

9 Reviews for Jason Nestor Entertainment

One Event Per Day (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)

Jason is Fantastic !!! I have been to a number of wedding and events that he has been the DJ . Always professional ! He interacts with the crowd to make the event more fun. He doesnt just sit there and play music!! I was so impressed that i hired him for my big event and plan to use him all the time ! TOP NOTCH !

Profile Picture paulette, 9/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone thinks they have the best DJ.... but we truly did. Jason cares about us as people, not just clients and you can truly tell the difference. He is an awesome resource for all things wedding related and worked with our budget! I can’t say enough good things about Jason. He threw us the best party we could have ever had! Super interactive as we asked him to be. His personality is phenomenal. I had a rockstar vendor line up and they all knew each other and worked phenomenally together! Jason, you made our day unbelieveable. You are more than a DJ, you’re a phenomenal person who made us feel loved and cared for. Thank you so much!!

We had no idea what music we wanted or needed. We only had a few selected songs for our ceremony and reception then asked Jason to take care of the rest... he exceeded our expectations. Since our day I’ve had one friend want to change her DJ and 20 different people tell me how awesome Jason was. He put in extra hours and extra thought when he didn’t have to.

If you’re looking for a DJ, I know the process sucks. Schedule a meeting with Jason and sit down and talk with him. It will be worth every single second of your time. I will be shocked if you don’t book him that second, he was the only vendor I did that with, and I’m picky! If you have a budget, tell him what you want and see what he can do. I swear he’s a magician!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
2.2

It was my daughter's wedding. Jason seemed excited to DJ her reception. He already had a wedding booked for himself but said he had someone he felt would work well for us. We met and thought Jason was great and trusted what he said. Two weeks before the wedding we met with Jason to finalize and he showed up with ANOTHER guy saying he would be another replacement! We trusted when Jason assured us this guy would be good. He took lots of notes as we went through everything we wanted and songs we wanted played and the order of the reception. This guy was very disappointing. He did not engage the guests. He barely talked. A lot of the guests were not even aware when they cut the cake!
He played the wrong Groom and Mother dance song and did not play most of the requested songs until almost everyone was gone.
Just very disappointing!
A time you cannot get back.

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/30/18, 1 Review