Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

6 Reviews for Jason Nestor Entertainment

User Photos
todo alt text
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (2)
Consultation (1)

Every bride wants their special day to be perfect, but let’s be honest, there’s always at least one thing that doesn’t go quite as planned. For me there were several things that didn’t happen the way I wanted them to. For starters, I planned my wedding on my own in 3 weeks while my soon to be husband was away for the military. Our day did not start off well. We were hit with a snow storm and the roads were not plowed. It was unbelievable cold, the ceremony started 30 minutes after planned, and my husband messed up every line he was supposed to say. However, there was light at the end of the tunnel on our seemingly doomed day. Jason drove two hours to our reception and did everything in his power to ensure everyone had a great time. I went from being an enraged bridzilla to having the time of my life. He listened to our tastes in music and made sure that he played something every guest would love. When there was no life in the party, Jason would dance and get people moving. My guests loved it! Also, when my husband and I couldn’t decide on songs for things like cutting the cake, Jason told us not to worry and he would handle it and that’s exactly what he did. He definitely was able to make my day less stressful and lift some weight off of my shoulders. I have been to a lot of events with DJs and I can truly say that Jason is by far the best I’ve ever come across. I HIGHLY recommend him for any event that you may need. He will keep life in the party, effortlessly entertain, and will wholeheartedly go out of his way for you. Thank you, Jason, for making our reception one people will never forget!

Profile Picture Ashley , 12/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jason took care of everything for our wedding. The light was spectacular and he played all the songs we requested. He was so perfect with all our guests. His pricing was spot on with our budget. Inwould recommend him to anyone and will.

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Let me tell you if you are looking for a dj. Stop right now.chances are you just found the right guy. I met with five Dj's and didn't like any of them. My photographer (Doug Melvin Photography) suggested Jason, gave me his number so I called. The moment I spoke with him on the phone I knew this was the guy for us. Jason worked and i mean WORKED with me for almost two years planning my wedding. He answered every call, text and email. He never called me crazy when I sent him a 25 page letter for outlines on our wedding. He supported and guided me through it all. He always told me you are in good hands your day will be perfect. And it was. He worked behind the scenes of my wedding , held my plate and my son's plate bc a bride doesn't hold her own plate. He got out on the dance floor with us and became such a huge part of our day. I gave him the very hard task of trying to play ceremony music in a cave. He hiked the 1/4 mile into that cave in 90 degree weather several times getting it set up. He came to see if we were ready saw I was so nervous and hugged me and said everything is going to go great. And he was right. I cannot express enough how happy I am with the job Jason did. He went above and beyond to make our day amazing. We are so very happy and lucky we found him and we strongly suggest making him the dj. You go with. Thank you again Jason.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews