About Jason Nestor Entertainment

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO PLAY SONGS AND THERE ARE DJ’S WHO BLOW MINDS.

Jason Nestor is not just a hard house DJ, he is an experience.Before each set, he always powers down the previous track and leads the packed dance floor. Your event will be one to remember with Jason as your MC.

DJ SERVICES

For a memorable wedding day, Jason Nestor Entertainment Dance DJs build the momentum and keep the party going strong. Our talent can keep it fresh, keep it exciting, and keep it going all night. Jason Nestor Entertainment delivers the best value so let’s get together, get creative and have some fun.

MASTER OF CEREMONIES

Let’s talk about what is probably the most important component of good entertainment at any event regardless of what kind of entertainment it is: the Master Of Ceremonies. What exactly is an MC (Master Of Ceremonies) and how does it differ from simply “a person making announcements”

Additionally, this person should be committed to spending the necessary time with you prior to your event to gather all the details that he or she will need to present your event in a personalized way.

KARAOKE

What to spice up your party, wedding or event? Do you like to sing? Enjoy joining your friends in front of a mic? Try karaoke is a fun way to get you, guests, up from the table and have some fun. Your DJ's can do both plays great dance music or get everyone to pull out the rock star inside.

PHOTOBOOTHS

Green screen or traditional photo booth for $700 for 4hrs is you book a DJ or $800 for the photo booth/green screen photo booth by itself.

Great for any event or wedding!
Our photo booth technology couples high-quality photos with a guest friendly push of a button! Jason Nestor Entertainment doesn’t stop at being just a photo booth rental – we always provide friendly and professional event specialists who will create an incredible event for you and your guests. Let us be your key to a fun and memorable event!

UP LIGHTING

Uplighting is the hottest trend for weddings and special events to set the mood or transform a venue to make the mood change from romantic to fun on the dance floor. "Uplights" are small lighting units that are placed on the floor around the perimeter of your venue. The lights will illuminate the walls from floor to ceiling with colored lights.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo, Cincinnati

Follow Jason Nestor Entertainment on

5 Reviews for Jason Nestor Entertainment

Consultation (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

Jason took care of everything for our wedding. The light was spectacular and he played all the songs we requested. He was so perfect with all our guests. His pricing was spot on with our budget. Inwould recommend him to anyone and will.

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Let me tell you if you are looking for a dj. Stop right now.chances are you just found the right guy. I met with five Dj's and didn't like any of them. My photographer (Doug Melvin Photography) suggested Jason, gave me his number so I called. The moment I spoke with him on the phone I knew this was the guy for us. Jason worked and i mean WORKED with me for almost two years planning my wedding. He answered every call, text and email. He never called me crazy when I sent him a 25 page letter for outlines on our wedding. He supported and guided me through it all. He always told me you are in good hands your day will be perfect. And it was. He worked behind the scenes of my wedding , held my plate and my son's plate bc a bride doesn't hold her own plate. He got out on the dance floor with us and became such a huge part of our day. I gave him the very hard task of trying to play ceremony music in a cave. He hiked the 1/4 mile into that cave in 90 degree weather several times getting it set up. He came to see if we were ready saw I was so nervous and hugged me and said everything is going to go great. And he was right. I cannot express enough how happy I am with the job Jason did. He went above and beyond to make our day amazing. We are so very happy and lucky we found him and we strongly suggest making him the dj. You go with. Thank you again Jason.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews

My Photo Album

14 Photos

10 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
If you want a fun guy to work with to DJ your wedding- Jason is the man! He is always positive, helpful, response, and he plays awesome music!!

We love working with Jason! He is professional, personable and fun. He can keep your guests on the dance floor for hours. Also, as photographers, we love that he works well with us to keep us all on schedule and aware of the timeline. Highly recommend!

Jason Nestor is very good at what he does. He is a very nice person and a great entertainer.

Jason is fantastic to work with! He knows how to start the party and keep it going all night long. He reads the crowd and knows exactly what they want to hear. Jason delivers every time!

I have know Jason Nestor for several years and he is one of the best DJ's out there. We have crossed paths many times in the wedding industry and I am always happy to see his smiling face. Jason has high energy and a desire to make sure everyone has fun at each event. Jason is hard working and committed to his trade and I would highly recommend him.

Events