Engagement
Shoot included

About Jason Lykins Photography

We take care of all of your photo and video needs

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page.  My goal is to make sure that your wedding photographs and video are the best that you've ever seen. I want them to speak to your soul and perfectly describe your love without saying a word. Throughout the whole process of planning I will be here to help you with any and all questions you might have, not only about photography and videography but everything that goes along with your big day. I understand that for many of you this is your first time planning a wedding and it can be overwhelming so I'm here to help.

I am an internationally published, and award winning photographer/videographer. My team's unique perspective and cultivated talent work seamlessly with brides to create a synergy of world-class images and video that tell your amazing story! With amazing quality, a FREE photo booth, and 2nd photographer included in every package.

I'd love to hear from you and help you make your day as special as you imagine it to be. Our pricing starts at $2499, an incredible value considering all that comes along with it. Please, reach out today about your 2018 or 2019 before they're all booked up.

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Proofs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)
Save the Date (1)

Jason is amazing!!! Everything he does is at the highest quality and his attention to detail is wonderful. He photographed our engagement photos and wedding day photos. He captured so many great photos and memories at our wedding day. He was open to our ideas for pictures. We also had a photo booth that was provided by Jason, it was so much fun and so many great props. I highly recommend Jason, he’s fun and professional to work with.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am in absolute love with my wedding pictures and the experience I had in the big day! Both my engagement and wedding pictures are stunning and I was completely relaxed knowing Jason knew exactly what he was doing! If I did it all over again I would still be picking Jason Lykins Photography!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files

Jason Lykins Photography Pricing