104 Calumet Street, Boston, MA 02120 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jason Harmon Weddings

I've made over 100 wedding films and I approach each one the way I would approach a new documentary subject. I capture every moment and detail as unobtrusively and naturally as possible. I don't direct scenes or use bright lights or interview guests. I'm well aware that I'm part of what is often the most important day of a couple's lives and I consider myself a guest at their wedding with the job of capturing the essence of that day.

After ten years of working on documentaries, commercials, music videos and independent films in New York City I moved to Boston with my family and started making wedding films. Weddings present an incredible opportunity for creativity in filmmaking. No matter what kind of ceremony and celebration there are hundreds of moments to capture that are full of meaning.

3 Reviews for Jason Harmon Weddings

• kati may

Kati · Married on 09/25/2009

At the last minute (two weeks before my wedding), my father talked me into hiring a videographer. I still can't believe Jason happened to be free. After researching for two days, he was still my number one choice.

His videos are thorough and classy. Timeless. I am forever a fan of his work.

Sent on 10/25/2009

Katharine · Married on 08/02/2008

To any bride who is considering booking a videographer... 1) DO IT -- it will be the best $ you spend 2) BOOK JASON HARMON! More than other vendor... his beautiful video is what I treasure most from our wedding day. He captures all of the emotion and spontaneity of your wedding without you ever even knowing he's there. The highlight section he edits to a song of your choice is perfect for sharing with friends and family. His video is something I will value forever, something we will look back on years from now, and be able to relive the happiness of our wedding day! I cannot recommend Jason highly enough -- he is so talented and a steal of a deal!

Katharine Powell Roman

Sent on 04/27/2009

Matt · Married on 07/21/2007

Jason did a great job at our wedding. The biggest compliment that we have is that we hardly noticed he was there, and he captured every moment. The video came out great, and I'd highly reccommend him.

Sent on 09/12/2009